Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Juicy July Hauls 2021!

Happy Birthday to all the July babies! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚Please share all your July hauls here๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ›

BDDD0C14-09BA-4EF5-91D5-269966EA8065.gif 

Re: Juicy July Hauls 2021!

I love the blush, @haleyvvvv - the way it glides on and stays put is amazing. I am very happy with my purchase๐Ÿฅฐ

Merit makes some of my new favorite blushes @eshoe . You can never go wrong with Bioderma .

Bioderma is so gentle, @Loretta55. I havenโ€™t found a better micellar water.

@eshoe  Beautiful haul! Merit makes amazing blushes!!! I didnโ€™t realize the tatcha powder came in a mini. Good to know!

The mini, @ather - I highly recommend if you are interested in trying it. It looks and feels silky smooth going on, but acts much differently based on what is underneath. It looked slightly cakey over the Saie Slip Tint โ€“ Lightweight Tinted Moisturizer with Mineral Zinc SPF 35 and Hyaluronic Acid  yesterday, but performed better today over my usual blend of Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator, Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Luminous Natural Matte Foundation 24H Longwear SPF 30 with Hyaluronic A... & Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. Better to be safe with a mini, I have to thank @SportyGirly125 for her thoughts on it as well. Otherwise I would have purchased the FS!

@eshoe  Thatโ€™s really good to know! Thank you!! 

@eshoe, fun haul! Those are some great masks you picked up. ๐Ÿ‘ Love that Bioderma micellar water. โ™ฅ๏ธ Yay -  I'm happy to see you got your Sachajuan hair goodies! 

@itsfi as you can probably tell, the Sachajuan did not go long unopened! It was such a relief, and a very sweet arrival, finally. Tried and true.

@eshoe love everything in your haul!!

Thank you, @lmaster! It is a challenge when restocking to find something to get excited about, but this makes me so happy:)

@eshoe  Fantastic haul! I love that Bioderma, and those When masks sets are so great! I have that Vitamasque mask but haven't used it yet, hope it turns out nice! 
I love your swatches! What a great idea to layer DE with Merit! Looks like such a pretty combo! ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you, @Shosh85! The Cherry Vitamasque is next on the to-do list. And the Cactus, and the Sapphireโ€ฆmost likely all of them๐Ÿ˜Š 

The Merit is so good, love how easy it is to use, and how long it wears! Have you tried the O-Bloos yet?

@eshoe Nice haul of restocks. Congratulations on committing to your no-buy!  I fell off the wagon months ago.

Thank you, @tjffc! There is always next year๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe  Bloos and Merit look really good together!  I recently sorted through my hair products, and Sachajuan was one of the brands I kept.  I love their cleansing cream, and I usually pair that with the Hair Repair as a leave-in conditioner. ๐Ÿ™‚

You are the first person I have come across that uses the cleansing cream too, @Ispend2much6! I am going to check out the Hair Repair, thank you for the recommendation.

@eshoe, love this haul!! Those E.L.F mini quads are my FAVE. Great for people who only wear makeup on special occasions so they don't want a lot or for it to be too expensive. I have Cream & Sugar and also Rose Water. 

This is the first e.l.f. makeup product I have tried, @FullCoverageBB! I appreciate your feedback, and couldnโ€™t agree more. I donโ€™t know how darker/muted greens will look on my skin, so this was perfect - if it isnโ€™t a good fit, I havenโ€™t wasted too much $. Rose Water looks very pretty!

@eshoe, E.L.F is probably the best drugstore brand, IMO. That and NYX. 

I do like the e.l.f. Coconut mist, @FullCoverageBB@WinglessOne gives their essence high marks, too!

@eshoe @FullCoverageBB  Sadly, e.l.f. discontinued their Hydrating Water Essence. That stuff was fantastic for dry and/or dehydrated skin. It was loaded with so many great hydrating ingredients! Nothing in e.l.f.'s current product catalog comes close to the Hydrating Water Essence. Honestly, they could've charged double or triple the price and I'd have still bought that essence. I'm down to my last 2 bottles and I'm rationing the heck out of 'em. 

But, another product I love that's still around is e.l.f. Nourishing Facial Oil. I use it on my face mostly in the winter, especially around my eye area. It's a blend of beneficial plant oils with no essential oils or fragrance. I see e.l.f. now has another facial oil blend that contains hemp seed oil (unlike Nourishing Facial Oil) and looks pretty good, from an INCI list perspective. ๐Ÿ‘

1,322 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos155
  • BDDD0C14-09BA-4EF5-91D5-269966EA8065.gif
  • C5488002-45DF-46BE-A976-5A061C99D05A.jpeg
  • Body glow bronzing gel, eyeliners, Viper lip plumper- this really works.  It does kind of hurt though.
  • Swatches of the liners; I was able to smear them five minutes after applying.
  • Midnight swatches
  • Cutie Palette Midnight
  • Cutie Palette Analogue
  • Some Analogue swatches
  • 1D4D2491-9EB0-4604-930D-FCA63B63EFB3.jpeg
  • B8457997-F192-4322-9B4E-6DD0FA646FE9.jpeg
  • bday-577.gif
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210702_021959112.jpg
  • IMG_20210629_223729_253.jpg
  • 20210629_222853.jpg
testing