Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Juicy July Hauls 2021!

Happy Birthday to all the July babies! 🎉🥳🎂Please share all your July hauls here💄🛍

BDDD0C14-09BA-4EF5-91D5-269966EA8065.gif 

Re: Juicy July Hauls 2021!

@WinglessOne nooooooooooooooooo!!!!

That explains why I couldn’t find it on Ulta’s site. I need to replenish my essence and that was on my to-do list. Major bummer. And it figures, when it was available, I bought the wrong item🤦🏻‍♀️

@eshoe @I love your restock haul.  Everything you ordered sounds amazing. 

@SportyGirly125 this has been such a fun month. I tried a full face this morning with everything, including the Saie Slip Tint – Lightweight Tinted Moisturizer with Mineral Zinc SPF 35 and Hyaluronic Acid . That surprised me as it felt more like a BB cream than the description led me to believe. I think I will pick some up at some point to use as an SPF. The Merit needed a couple of layers as it was lighter than I thought it would be on my skin, and the DE gave it a warm, rosy glow. 

Nice haul @eshoe! The merit blushes are so good!❤️

Yes they are, @faeriegirl! The dome application is something I never knew I needed in my life until I tried Merit. Less mess, less fuss. 

@eshoe The o bloos looks so much more pink on you. It’s way more peach on me.

It is, @sprocketta. I would even dare call it ‘salmon.’ It looks so much differently on you than on me! I think your skin tone is much more flattering with it.

@eshoe I like the pink on you. Way more than I like the peach on me! Funny.

Thank you, @sprocketta. It is fun to be able to compare these together 🙂 

Beautylish - Sonia G Lotus set - the bristles are soft, but firm. The handles stunning. 😍

Sonia G. Lotus brush setSonia G. Lotus brush set

Sephora - went in to pick up a gift card for a graduation gift; decided to pick up a couple of little somethings for myself. 😉

Sephora.jpg

Nice haul, @itsfi!! Those brushes are very pretty!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you @haleyvvvv! I’ve been loving the brush set! ♥️ Pretty to look at and lovely to use. 

@Loretta55 @FullCoverageBB, I used the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Strawberry the other day and loved it! FYI, my skin right now is dehydrated-combo (dry cheeks, oily T-zone). I posted a lengthier review on the mask thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/5906707/highlight/tru... but as a quick summary, it's a soft, thin, lightweight, eucalyptus derived fiber mask drenched in clear, watery liquid bearing a synthetically sweet strawberry scent that can last well beyond 30 minutes of wear. My skin felt hydrated and moisturized after removing the mask and the initial dewy glow transformed into a fresh-faced, healthy brightness once my skin absorbed all the serum. It'll be a repurchase for me.

Thank you very much for your glowing review @itsfi. I am waiting for the right promotion before pulling trigger.

@Loretta55, a good promo is the way to go! 😁 I also hope that Sephora brings back that program / promo / deal with their sheet masks - where you get a discount if you buy in volume - I think it was something like buy 3 sheet masks in one transaction, get a 4th free. 

@itsfi  Those brushes really are SO gorgeous! I love the color combo on the handles 😍

I'll be interested to hear what you think of the lippies - I've never tried anything from the brand before. 😉

Thank you @Shosh85! 😊 The gradient on the handles is so pretty! 😍 I love their functionality and performance too. She's put out some great brushes! 💖 

Here are swatches of the lip oils (swiped 2x):

Kosas swatches.jpg

I initially worried the shades might run too warm for my liking, but as its name says, they're neutral. I don't really notice the plumping but the formula and colors are nice. I'd say the finish is between what you'd expect of a gloss and an oil - more sheen than a lacquered gloss effect. They feel hydrating on the lips. The first one is really a topper for me; or, I'd combine it with a lipliner. There's a light vanilla-ish scent to them, more noticeable in the second shade, Unhooked, than the other two. After trying this trio set, I'm interested in checking out the shades available in their full size regular lineup. 

@missjeanie @ather @Ispend2much6 

@Shosh85, the first product from the brand I used was their tinted face oil - it's runny, sheer; gives enough color to even out skintone. I like it in the winter months when my skin can get really dry; the oil formulation moisturizes my skin. Their lip balms are also nice. 😁

@itsfi I saw this set!! I was looking at it and trying to decide if there was enough difference in the colours to make having three necessary... I use the word necessary pretty loosely here lol.  Do you love the formula from Kosas?  I tried their tinted balm and was kinda disappointed.  Not that it was a bad one, just nothing special. But I do love the tinted face oil/foundation and the concealer has been wonderful!

lol @missjeanie! I'm not sure I'm the right person to chime in on what's a good measure of something being "necessary", especially when it comes to lippies. 🤣 The last two looked awfully similar to me when I looked at them in the box but there is a difference. Suuuuure, I may be the only person who sees it, but there's a difference. 😉 The formula I like. Oh, sorry to hear about the Kosas tinted balm being a bust for you; I like the balm - it's not my favorite balm so I can understand how you were disappointed. 

@itsfi  I feel like I completely understand you!! Lol

@missjeanie, it's so nice to be understood. 👊 

I feel seen.gif

P.S. I shall keep an eye out for the Kosas Mini Wet Lip Oil Plumping Treatment Gloss Set - Undressed Collection 3 x 0.06 oz/ 2 mL in one of your future haul posts. Ohhhh yeaaaahhhh! 🤣

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos155
  • BDDD0C14-09BA-4EF5-91D5-269966EA8065.gif
  • C5488002-45DF-46BE-A976-5A061C99D05A.jpeg
  • Body glow bronzing gel, eyeliners, Viper lip plumper- this really works.  It does kind of hurt though.
  • Swatches of the liners; I was able to smear them five minutes after applying.
  • Midnight swatches
  • Cutie Palette Midnight
  • Cutie Palette Analogue
  • Some Analogue swatches
  • 1D4D2491-9EB0-4604-930D-FCA63B63EFB3.jpeg
  • B8457997-F192-4322-9B4E-6DD0FA646FE9.jpeg
  • bday-577.gif
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210702_021959112.jpg
  • IMG_20210629_223729_253.jpg
  • 20210629_222853.jpg
testing