Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Juicy July Hauls 2021!

Happy Birthday to all the July babies! 🎉🥳🎂Please share all your July hauls here💄🛍

BDDD0C14-09BA-4EF5-91D5-269966EA8065.gif 

Re: Juicy July Hauls 2021!

Congrats on your win! @WinglessOne 

Thank you @danielledanielle !

Congrats on the sweepstakes win, @WinglessOne! It's looks like you've made some fun picks for the first order! 

Thank you @quspork !

Congratulations, @WinglessOne! It is always cool to ‘see’ someone here win. This is a very fitting haul, too.

Funny you mention Firebird; it is one of the few brights I own, and I went to tag it the other day for the Lipstick Sweepstakes and found this: Urban Decay UD Gwen Stefani Lipstick Firebird 

I ended up not tagging it, because I wasn’t sure if it changed in some way, but now that you bring it up, thought I would, too. 

The MUFE looks like a near-perfect match for Pluot🤩

Thanks @eshoe ! Yeah, Firebird was originally part of a Gwen Stefani collab collection. Then it became a permanent shade in the Vice lineup. I bet it looks great on you! It's such a gorgeous shade. 

You know, @WinglessOne, I had forgotten about it until I was digging through my makeup drawers🤦🏻‍♀️ It is time for some color again!

@WinglessOne  Congratulations!!!! Yay so awesome you get to get lots of goodies!!

...and thank you @tsavorite @Loretta55 ! ❤️ (Can only tag 10 people at a time.) 

Congratulations @WinglessOne!!! 🙌🏼 Lovely lippies haul!

That's so exciting that you were one of the winners, @WinglessOne!  Looks like you got some fun new things 😊.

@WinglessOne  Congratulations!  You definitely deserve the skincare reward- you know more about skincare than anyone I know, and you're kind enough to spend the time to share your knowledge.

Aw, thank you @Ispend2much6 ! 😊 I just really enjoy learning about skincare (it's an ongoing thing as new studies are published and ingredients are investigated/tested) and helping folks when I can, with the caveat that a board certified dermatologist is a better info source than me. 😄 

So awesome that you were a winner, @WinglessOne! I love that you get to try these new products with your winnings.

@WinglessOne  Yay! Congratulations! I don't think anyone would've ever guessed you'd buy lippies or Pat McGrath with your winnings 😉😆

@WinglessOne Congratulations on winning.  Loving your haul.

@WinglessOne, all these lippies!!! 😍😍

Yaaaaaaay how exciting!!! @WinglessOne 🙌

Congratulations on your win, @WinglessOne !  That's awesome! 

I admire your skincare knowledge and how well you express yourself, too!  I know that it was a Sweepstakes, but I think that you deserved to win because of all the information that you contribute to BIC!

I like your beautiful purchases, too!

Huge congrats @WinglessOne ! 🎉 I wonder how Olvera will look on you; it doesn't seem to be as opaque as Gridlock in your swatches 🤔

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos155
  • BDDD0C14-09BA-4EF5-91D5-269966EA8065.gif
  • C5488002-45DF-46BE-A976-5A061C99D05A.jpeg
  • Body glow bronzing gel, eyeliners, Viper lip plumper- this really works.  It does kind of hurt though.
  • Swatches of the liners; I was able to smear them five minutes after applying.
  • Midnight swatches
  • Cutie Palette Midnight
  • Cutie Palette Analogue
  • Some Analogue swatches
  • 1D4D2491-9EB0-4604-930D-FCA63B63EFB3.jpeg
  • B8457997-F192-4322-9B4E-6DD0FA646FE9.jpeg
  • bday-577.gif
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210702_021959112.jpg
  • IMG_20210629_223729_253.jpg
  • 20210629_222853.jpg
testing