Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Juicy July Hauls 2021!

Happy Birthday to all the July babies! 🎉🥳🎂Please share all your July hauls here💄🛍

BDDD0C14-09BA-4EF5-91D5-269966EA8065.gif 

Re: Juicy July Hauls 2021!

The Rare Beauty lip glosses are amongst my favorites @Shosh85. Great hauls!

@Loretta55  The Rare Beauty lippies are both so great! Love the formula and shades! 😃

I love the assortment of Merbliss that you found, @Shosh85! Great finds🥰

Thanks @eshoe! Everyone that's reviewed them on the masking thread has made me jealous, so finding them at TJ Maxx made me super happy! 😃

Lol, perfect timing on those swatches, @Shosh85--I was just getting ready to order that set tonight!

@CookieGirl1 Ha! Nice! I'm really lovin' the formula and shades of them both! 😃

@Shosh85 I had planned on ordering the set anyway but your swatches definitely sealed the deal for me! Those look like my colors.

@CookieGirl1  I actually like them more than I thought I would!

@Shosh85 Great haul.  Love the assortment of masks.

Thanks @tjffc! I was so happy to finally find them! 😃

@Shosh85 ,

Thanks so much for the swatches!  I have been considering this purchase.

You're welcome @tsavorite! I'm definitely pleased with them! Super comfortable texture/consistency that's not drying or sticky! Plus, the shades are perfect! 😊

Nice haul @Shosh85! I love the Briogeo too, the scent is so good!❤️

@faeriegirl  The Briogeo really is sooo good! It'll definitely be a continued repurchase for me! 😃

@Shosh85  Great haul!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the SC mask!!!!

Thanks @ather! I'm excited to try it out! 🍓😃

So much love for this haul @Shosh85!!! ♥️ The colors in that Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Mauves Lip Balm Duo are fabulous and I love the consistency of that glossy balm! 😍 The Merbliss aloe vera sheet masks are great! 👍🏼 It would be easier to say something I didn’t love about this haul  <<silence ensues…>> 

Pssst, would love to get your feedback on that Briogeo shampoo and conditioner. Have had my eye on it since it was released. Will probably wait for a promo. 

@itsfi  I'm very pleased with the Rare Beauty minis! Do you own them?

Out of the 3 Merbliss masks I picked up, I'm definitely most excited for the Aloe Vera one! Happy to hear it's a love for you!

I've been meaning to get back to you on the Briogeo! I'm really loving them! They both smell great - I've sniffed them over and over and I don't think I smell one fruit more than the other, to me it seems like an equal blend. Although, my first impression was that the conditioner smelled a wee bit better than the shampoo for some reason. The shampoo is thinner/sort of more watery than most shampoos I've tried. It lathers up good and seems to clean well without stripping or over-drying. The conditioner has a nice thick and creamy consistency. My hair always feel soft, silky and light after using them. I honestly like this pair better than the banana + coconut one. 😃 (for reference, my hair is super thin, fine and straight)

@Shosh85, I have the RB mini set but have only worn the glossy balm - love it; it’s a great MLBB shade and comfy too! The new Briogeo shampoo and conditioner sound fabulous - my hair is similar to yours - fine strands, I just have a lot of ‘em, and straight. Will plan on picking it up that Briogeo set soon-ish. 😆 

@Shosh85, such a beautiful haul!! Let me know how those Merbliss sheet masks are ❤️

Thanks @FullCoverageBB! People around here seem to love Merbliss, so I'm excited to finally try them out! 😃

Conversation Stats
Photos155
  • BDDD0C14-09BA-4EF5-91D5-269966EA8065.gif
  • C5488002-45DF-46BE-A976-5A061C99D05A.jpeg
  • Body glow bronzing gel, eyeliners, Viper lip plumper- this really works.  It does kind of hurt though.
  • Swatches of the liners; I was able to smear them five minutes after applying.
  • Midnight swatches
  • Cutie Palette Midnight
  • Cutie Palette Analogue
  • Some Analogue swatches
  • 1D4D2491-9EB0-4604-930D-FCA63B63EFB3.jpeg
  • B8457997-F192-4322-9B4E-6DD0FA646FE9.jpeg
  • bday-577.gif
  • giphy
  • PXL_20210702_021959112.jpg
  • IMG_20210629_223729_253.jpg
  • 20210629_222853.jpg
testing