Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka Smiley Happy

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

Thanks so much emmaclaire!! This is really helpful! Smiley Happy 

From those swatches my eyes instantly gravitated towards the TF Narcissist! Definitely the most unique and eye-catching of the bunch! 

I found some swatches from Temptalia that are EXCELLENT and really show the beauty of the blush much better than my crummy camera photos:

*angels singing*

This is probably my last haul of the month. I had a bunch of gift cards to Nordstrom so I got to have a lot of fun today. (Sidenote: Ladies, if you don't know about Fashion Project please google it! It's a charity clothing donation project where you donate high end clothing [but brands like J Crew, Banana Republic and Madewell also count] and for every five items you donate you get a $40 Nordstrom gift card! That's how I got $200 to play with!). So on with the show...

MAC wipes (these are a staple for me - pretty boring but necessary!)

Bobbi Brown shimmer brick - I was supposed to get this in beige but the SA put "bronze" in my bag. I have to return. Pretty sure this is too dark. 

Two F21 polishes - 69 cents each!

Nars Instant Line and Pore Perfecter

Bobbi Brown Blush - Nude Pink

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Bolero

Bobbi Brown Lipstick - Coral Gables (this color is amazing!!!!)

Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Sand Eye Palette

Bright pink jeans from Forever 21. I think these were $12. I can't wait to match my Coral Gables lipstick to my pants. 

I love your pink jeans! Forever 21 is such a fun store. I usually always find some clothes there every time I stop in.

Thanks! Smiley Happy I usually have to be in just the right mood to hit up that store. But I was there right when it opened and I had just taken a fun false lashes class at Sephora so I was in a good mood to tackle that place! 

I have tried to shop there three times and every time I have left with nothing.  :/  

I have bronze and beige and enjoy them both! Bronze is really good if you get tan in the summer time. 

Mini haul from SiJCP today:

Polishes were .97c from $18...score.

I so wish they had some of those sale polishes at the SiJCP I shopped at yesterday.  Awesome.  

Oohhh You got Marc Jacobs for less than a $1? Smiley Happy Great deal! Wish I had gone to the mall today..

Yes I looked twice and figured I'd buy it before they realized their mistake Smiley Wink 

I've never seen them discounted before... Were there other colors?

Fake Up is my all time favorite concealer!

Delphine (mushroomy brown) and Shiny (clear) I didn't see any others.  I love my fake up! 

FINALLY got the order I placed at Ulta almost two weeks ago. I hate how long their shipping takes...

Nyx love in Paris - pardon my French- palette

Laura Geller blush in Rose Berry, lip gloss in Berry crush.

mmmmmm...Laura Geller's blushes are all so beautiful! glowy, lovely color!! The lippie is so pretty, too!

The NYX eyeshadow palette is gorgeous. Looks much better there than in the ULTA ad.

I was about to say the same thing! Adding to my favorites list to buy later!

It's not SUPER pigmented, but it's good for a drugstore palette Smiley Happy Much better than I thought it would be.

I think the Laura Geller set was a good choice, I can see you rocking these colors very well Smiley Happy

My first MAC haul just got me warmed up for more to come. 

Wait, what about the no-buy? Smiley Very Happy

What lipstick did you get?

I feel like an addict.  I am addicted to shopping.  It has been two days since I last shopped.  Hahaha.  I am trying to stay back on the no buy, but this was purchased on Thursday.

It is Candy Yum Yum.  I wanted Kelly Yum Yum, but it is sold out.  This color is very close to hers.  I also really wanted the items yet to arrive.

Now, I just need Ocean City, and I will be a happy gal.  

I almost bought a pigment mini, because they are only $10 on the MAC website.  Last time I dropped my MAC melon pigment though, I told myself I would not buy anymore.  The full size one will probably last forever if I can stop dropping it.

None of the Osbourne collection enticed me, thankfully, just not my personal style. It's good you got a close enough dupe!

I am addicted as well. It just feels so good to get pretty things! Smiley Tongue I am afraid to go to the new MAC store that was opened up recently in SF next to a Sephora, because I feel like I will go crazy. They have such a great variety of products!

I wish I did not care for the Osbourne collection, but I liked so many things.  Luckily, I was able to score a couple of things.  You will see what I was able to score soon.

I've never tried MAC in my life, but I'm curious to know what the fuss is about! How are you liking the lipstick?

970 Replies