Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Jubilant July Hauls

It's July!!! Time to start a new thread for all the amazing July hauls from you guys! Please post all your hauls, big or small, beauty or non-beauty...can't wait to see them all!!

To start us off - here is a tiny sample haul from Dr. Hauschka Smiley Happy 9dafdde4ca37086693d70b6d7e8162dad035f5063c6e8352d6d12fc6f579d316.jpg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls

Oh my god those Disney palettes, love them!! Wish I could get them!

Your Disney collection is amazing, annypoo! Enjoy! Smiley Happy 

<3, Randee

Bath and Body Works is having their fall preview this week, I'm all about the fall scents so I couldn't resist picking a few things up.

This set was the one item I was most excited about, all of the pumpkin scents in this line smell AMAZING!

image.jpg

And thanks to my inability to resist collections of anything in general I needed this one as well...

image.jpg

I was super excited to see them doing layered scents now and Pumpkin Apple is one of my all time favourites.

image.jpg

All of the lotions I received as free gifts with purchase. The new cooling gel ones are so nice at the end of a hot summer day.

image.jpg

Those candle sets are amazing, StyleLynn! Enjoy! Bath and Body works has my favorite candles as well! I buy Pumpkin Caramel Latte and Pumpkin Cupcake every year Smiley Wink. Beautiful Day is also a favorite fragrance of mine Smiley Very Happy

<3, Randee

IMG_20140731_112707.jpgIMG_20140731_113452.jpgIMG_20140731_112731-1.jpgThis has to be the babiest of all hauls Smiley Happy Wanted a concealer without silica to prevent flashback, and this one is really hyped up on YT. Fingers crossed it performs! I like the light consistency and coverage,but I really hope it wears well, doesn't change color, or flashback in photos! I will take a picture with my camera to test that once I remember to charge it Smiley Very Happy If this doesn't work, I'll probably go for Mac Prolongwear, EL Double Wear, or BB Bisque corrector. I tried it on and took a picture(GAHHH! the darkness is creeping down my face!) of one eye without the concealer and once eye with. Of course, nothing can completely cover the deep purply THING under my eyes Smiley Sad buuut I think it looks pretty good......For now Smiley Wink

970 Replies