Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month๐Ÿฅณ) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small letโ€™s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Oooh, Iโ€™ve wondered about the Farsali mist @SportyGirly125. I really donโ€™t need a new mist at the moment but it doesnโ€™t stop me from looking or asking about them! lol. ๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™ve been using (and liking) MAC Fix+ - the LE watermelon ๐Ÿ‰ smells so good ๐Ÿ’• and I have a host of mists waiting to be used. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@itsfi Same here. I think I have a mist for every day of the week. 

Looove that @SportyGirly125! <333 It's good to have variety, right?! ๐Ÿ™‚

The Shake Your Palm Palms palette is so cute, @SportyGirly125!  I keep debating on picking that one up as well.  I have one of the other Too Faced minis--the Tickled Peach palette--and I love it so I'm betting that I'd like this one as well.  Nice haul :).

@CookieGirl1 it smells so good and is great for travel. 

Mini haul from Target:

ELF concealer brush, ELF eyeshadow brush (I love this one for packing color), Star Wars socks and a Friends t-shirtELF concealer brush, ELF eyeshadow brush (I love this one for packing color), Star Wars socks and a Friends t-shirt

@LadyStark1 ,

Fun haul!!!

Great haul @LadyStark1 !! I love elf brushes, they are affordable and blend nicely.

Such a cute haul!!

@ather  Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice haul @LadyStark1! Those socks are so cute!

Thanks! @faeriegirl 

@LadyStark1 Loving the shirt! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks! @Anonymous  They had another Friends t-shirt that was super cute, but they didn't have any in my size.

How cute are those socks and that shirt?! Great haul @LadyStark1! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks! @itsfi 

@LadyStark1 cute haul. 

@SportyGirly125  Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Last of my July hauls! Some I picked up earlier this month and forgot to post and others I picked up yesterday during a break.

Sephora

Did I really need all 4? No. But, no Sephora Collection stick mask left behind. hahaha!Did I really need all 4? No. But, no Sephora Collection stick mask left behind. hahaha!IMG_9183.JPGHave wanted to try these HUM gummies for a while. I love lip balms and PMG so I just couldn't walk away from this combo.Have wanted to try these HUM gummies for a while. I love lip balms and PMG so I just couldn't walk away from this combo.

T.J. Maxx / Marshalls

IMG_9210.JPGThe candle smells delicious and it was clearance for $4The candle smells delicious and it was clearance for $4IMG_9203.JPG

Spoiler
I learned about the PTR FirmX from @SAlyFitz and have loved it ever since. Happy to find it at TJ Maxx; now I have a backup! The TonyMoly lip crayons were hard to resist..so I didn't. lol. ๐Ÿ™‚Sorry the pic is a bit blurrySorry the pic is a bit blurry

LUSH

IMG_9175.JPG

Nice haul @itsfi !  You totally cracked me up with  "But, no Sephora Collection stick mask left behind."  I'm curious about the PTR FIrmX peeling gel.  I use the PTR 40% Triple Acid peel once a week & use my foreo in the evenings for mild physical exfoliation.  I wonder if that would be too strong to add in the PTR FirmX once per week about halfway between the Triple Acid Peel.  Hmm....I don't want to overdue it, but I have heard such good things about the FirmX and I feel like I'm missing out by not using it.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  Maybe I'll grab it to try and just skip the Triple Acid peel that week.

Thanks @mrsmouse! ๐Ÿค— Donโ€™t want the SC stick masks to get lonely. Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thatโ€™s a good question about the FirmX and Triple Action Peel and Foreo. I guess it would depend on your skin type. At first glance it sounds like a lot and I might use the FirmX as a substitute for a night you would otherwise use the Foreo. How many evenings do you use your Foreo? 

Iโ€™m also going to tag @keana1; sheโ€™s a fan of the FirmX as well and is knowledgeable about peels. 

2,624 Replies
testing