Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month๐Ÿฅณ) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small letโ€™s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

@saravbr, I received that same sample TWICE ๐Ÿ˜

@saravbr, I received that same sample TWICE ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”!

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@saravbr ,

Your Becca Flowerchild Blush makes me sad that I missed this sale!  Congratulations to you for snagging this!

Thanks @tsavorite! ๐Ÿค—

Thanks @tsavorite! ๐Ÿค—

Great choices,  @saravbr!  I love Dior Addict lipstick; I'm as excited about your samples as I am about your new Becca blush!

Thank you @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿค—

@saravbr Ooo nice haul! I havenโ€™t seen Dior lip samples in the cute star packaging before!

Hi @Guessgal , thanks ๐Ÿค—! yes This sample kit is super cu...

Hi @Guessgal , thanks ๐Ÿค—! yes This sample kit is super cute! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’„ @dior had a good idea! ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜Š

I LOVE Becca blushes and highlighters. They're great for creating a luminous, glowing makeup look. <333

Hi @PenelopeBT ๐Ÿค—Yes! I tried the Blush today for the fir...

Hi @PenelopeBT ๐Ÿค—! I tried the Blush today for the first time , and I have to say that I liked it very much as a first impression!

@saravbr Such a great haul! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ๐Ÿค—!

Thanks @RebeccaBT ๐Ÿค—!

great haul @saravbr

great haul @saravbr

thanks @Imaster! ๐Ÿค—

thanks @Imaster! ๐Ÿค—

Nice haul @saravbr!

thanks @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ˜Š!

thanks @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ˜Š!

@saravbr   That's a very pretty haul!  The Dior sample was so fancy; I felt like I bought something extra!

Hi @Ispend2much6! ๐Ÿ˜Me too! When I saw that Dior box I wa...

Hi @Ispend2much6 ! Yess! ๐Ÿ˜Me too! When I saw that Dior box I was veryhappy! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Šfor a moment I thought they'd sent me a palette for free! ๐ŸคคThen I opened the box and saw the samples! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Today I try them I am too curious to see what is my favorite !๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

And this week haulin'. I saw the nails inc new beach shades, added to loves-waiting for a good promo๐Ÿ˜‰, but they started selling out๐Ÿ˜ณthank goodness I found them on Amazon! I love luxie brushes! a lil surprised they're wood grain though

The nail polish is soooo pretty, @sonnydee ! โค๏ธ

Love your haul @sonnydee ! Thanks for the PMG swatches, they look great! ๐Ÿ’•

2,624 Replies
testing