Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month๐Ÿฅณ) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small letโ€™s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

These lip colors are amazing, and I love her formula! Fan...

These lip colors are amazing, and I love her formula! Fantastic choices, @WinglessOne!

Re: These lip colors are amazing, and I love her formula! Fan...

Thanks @curlychiquita ! ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@WinglessOne This PMG haul is life! I knew you'd be picking up some good stuff when I saw there was a sale. Omg those BlitzTrance lipsticks. Those swatches are making my day. Her packaging is always so impressive.

Thanks @sprocketta ! Patโ€™s sales are hard to resist.

My only serious gripe about her packaging is the black plastic streamer padding in her boxes. The padding used to be black strips of paper. These streamers are like tinsel: they get EVERYWHERE. And sometimes they try to escape the sealed boxes. ๐Ÿ˜„ I feel bad about throwing them out because I assume theyโ€™re not biodegradable or recyclable, but I havenโ€™t thought up enough ways to use so many of themโ€”unlike the sequins. Hopefully PMG will switch back to shredded paper soon. 

awesome colors @WinglessOne love your haul

awesome colors @WinglessOne love your haul

Re: awesome colors @WinglessOne love your haul

Thanks @lmaster!

Omg, I want that purple packaging and sequins ๐Ÿ˜ I have my eye on the BlitzTrance in Love Train

@twilightnicky  I talked myself out of buying the vinyl gloss thatโ€™s part of the LiquiLUST collection. But if it comes in this purple packaging with purple sequins, Iโ€™ll have to reconsider it next time PMG has a sale! 

Thank you for the swatches @WinglessOne ! I averted my eyes and avoided the sale because I knew I would be tempted to buy extra stuff but I have had my eye on Love Train. Your swatch tempts me even more. 

@lipstick4soul  You have no idea how much other stuff I removed from my cart before purchase. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have lots of the bullets already but somehow always manage to find a few more to buy. Love Train would be a good candidate for a rouge reward purchase. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

RE: Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Great haul!!

Re: RE: Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Thanks @KehDee!

@WinglessOne The highlight is so radiant! ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @Guessgal! The highlighter end on its own is more of a subtle shimmer. Adding the balm makes it super radiant and dewy. Iโ€™m going to try the balm over some cream blushes and powder highlighters this weekend. Itโ€™s fun to play with! 

@WinglessOne Nightshade looks amazing on you!

Thanks @Cyncynn! โ˜บ๏ธ

@WinglessOne  ooooOOOOh, nightshade is gorgeous! How do her liquid lips wear? I have so many matte and luxe trance, that I can't for the life of me recall a liquid formula?

Also, give me AAAAAAAALL the blitztrance ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@MissPuff  The liquid mattes flew under my radar, too! I donโ€™t remember hearing about them at all. There are 3 shades available; oneโ€™s a red and I think the otherโ€™s a peachy nude. I found them while poking around the Lips > Lip Labs section. There are also some vinyl glosses in squeeze tubes; I almost bought one to try. 

I wore Nightshade only for 3 hours last night. I applied it to bare lipsโ€”no balm or primerโ€”and it felt comfy for a liquid matte. An hour of drinking water eroded color from the insides of my lips. Iโ€™ll give Nightshade a true wear test later, using my usual liquid matte prep (balm + primer), and see how it fares. For now, Iโ€™m just surprised it didnโ€™t turn my bare lips to painfully dry sand. I hope lip primer will help the color stick to my lips longer. 

@WinglessOne great PMG haul. I collect the sequins too. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125! Sometimes itโ€™s fun to think up ways to use the sequins. I have artistic plans for some of the gold and blue ones. 

@WinglessOne  Oooo you got some great items, and the colors are beautiful. Love the lipstick on you.

2,624 Replies
testing