Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month๐Ÿฅณ) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small letโ€™s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Nice masks, @emaisgr8!

Thanks1 @curlychiquita 

@emaisgr8 Awesome haul! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT 

RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Sephora, Nudestix Canada Day sale, Morphe Canada day sale and a little Ofra haul

Spoiler

Sephora: 

-Too Faced Shake Your Palm Palms Palette

-Nails Inc polishes (well baked is a MUST, I bought a backup already)

-Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 2 J.K. Magic 

-Jouer lip topper

-Kevin Aucoin, Artist Couture, and Laura Mercier gwp's

Nudestix:

-Nudies matte in Sunkissed and Bareback (one of my new holy grail products)

Morphe:

-This brush case is incredible, its perfect for travel and very sturdy

-Morphe matte lipstick in Honey (the morphe lipsticks are excellent quality, love these)

-Random brushes I needed

Ofra:

-Liquid lipstick in Manila

-Lip slick in Stretch

fantastic haul @sydtomato enjoy

fantastic haul @sydtomato enjoy

Re: RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Do those Nails Inc. polishes remove easily @sydtomato? I have a holo of theirs and itโ€™s  amazing. Dries so fast, lasts and it comes off in just a couple swipes.

Sorry for the late response @eshoe  I actually don't paint my real nails, I do my own nails at home so I paint false plastic nails so the paint doesn't chip off. I don't do any removal since I just take the nails off so I can't speak to that, sorry!

No problem @sydtomato thanks for letting me know anyway! And since Iโ€™m here, Iโ€™m so curious about the ear fit on the Sephora mask cover-up. Would love to know because Iโ€™ve tried mine out and want to compare notes.

Great haul 

Awesome haul @sydtomato! Enjoy all your goodies!

That Too Faced mini palette is so cute, @sydtomato, and I've had my eye on the Nudies myself!  Great haul :).

These hauls are so pretty, @sydtomato!  I love the Nails Inc colors!

@sydtomato   Very very pretty!  If it's not too much trouble, could you post a picture of JK Magic?  I am really curious about that one and I don't trust the swatches online.  If not, no biggie.  Thanks!

@sydtomato  Looove your colour choices, especially the pink Nails Inc. polish and the lippies ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘

Nice haul @sydtomato . I've been super curious about the scalp massager. I have that on my wishlist.

RE: Re: RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

it is amazing! Its something I didnโ€™t really know existed and now canโ€™t live without. I have a super itchy scalp and sometimes get dandruff so this is so nice to use when shampooeing and I donโ€™t have to work in anymore with my nails @emaisgr8

@sydtomato, Have you used the eye shields yet? I'm curiou...

@sydtomato, Have you used the eye shields yet? I'm curious about them, but put off by some of the reviews.

TY @sydtomato, that was very helpful.

TY @sydtomato, that was very helpful.

RE: @sydtomato, Have you used the eye shields yet? I'm curiou...

I noticed some of the reviews are people not using them properly, such as not taking the plastic backing off and then saying they are too stiff. They are quite flexible and stay on no problem on me. They definitely work the only thing I donโ€™t like is if you put it higher up it sits on your eyeball so it feels sort of weird, which is why I prefer their makeup tape. Iโ€™m going to be using these for glitter though because its sticky so it wont land on your face and be hard to remove. Its not something I think Iโ€™m going to pull out and use on the daily. I love that its reuseable because alternatives like shadow shields are not and quite expensive. Hope that helps! @danielledanielle

@sydtomato - what a fantastic haul you have there! The TF palette is super cute and I've been resisting the urge to just pick up the new "gimmicky" Sephora Collection items. A glittery mask holder? Something that may help relieve the tension in my scalp? Those both sound like things that I don't need but at the same time, I need.

2,624 Replies
testing