Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month๐Ÿฅณ) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small letโ€™s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that might be overkill to use all 3 @itsfi .  I use the Foreo 4-6 nights a week only in the evening.  I don't use it on the night that I do the peel for sure & I'll skip it if I think my skin is a feeling a bit sensitive or delicate for some reason.  Same with the peel, if I feel like it's not a good evening to do it, I'll put if off for a day or two.  Maybe if I alternate weeks with the FirmX & the Triple Acid Peel...or maybe I just need to chill and not worry about FOMO.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for tagging keana1!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Completely understand @mrsmouse! FOMO is real! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@itsfi I hope the PMG balms work out better for you than me.  I had one break the 2nd time I used it.  It's not an isolated problem, it's in a lot of reviews, but I love PMG and decided to try anyway.  I'll be returning this set.  I am VERY tempted to take the $25 back and put it towards another PMG lipstick.

@sprocketta, Iโ€™m hoping it doesnโ€™t break either. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ If it does, Iโ€™ll either return or transfer it to a pot. We shall see... Oh, what PMG lippie would you exchange the lip balm set for?๐Ÿ’„ 

I'm not entirely sure yet @itsfi I was thinking of a Luxe Trance in a nice red, but I already have Elson.  I feel like I should have another color.  Maybe a pink or neutral.  I want it to be something I would get a lot of wear out of.

@itsfi  wow what a haul!!! Iโ€™ve had the new Sephora stick masks in my cart. I canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts!!! 

Thank you @ather! ๐Ÿค— Hope these stick masks work out; theyโ€™ll be great for travel!

๐Ÿ˜ all the things!  That PTR mask looks amaze.

@itsfi 

@l8totheparty, I tried a few different peeling masks similar to the PTR but the PTR is my fave. ๐Ÿ’—

@itsfi I have major haul envy! 

Best,

Rebecca

Awww, thatโ€™s so sweet! ๐Ÿฅฐ  Iโ€™m excited to try out the stick masks and play with all the new treats @RebeccaBT! ๐Ÿ’—

I tried the Sephora Collection Mask Stick in Spirulina yesterday and really loved it. Besides the fun color, it was easy to apply and made my skin noticeably smoother afterwards. <333

@PenelopeBT  ahh thatโ€™s so awesome to hear!! Iโ€™ve had them in my cart and now Iโ€™m going to buy them all!

@PenelopeBT Yaaay! Thatโ€™s awesome! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Iโ€™m not as familiar with spirulina as I am with the other ingredients so itโ€™s great to hear about your experience and results with the product. Iโ€™m looking forward to giving it a try.

Yes, you need all 4 Sephora stick masks @itsfi - for research!!! Lovely hauls!

Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you @ShortErica. I knew someone here would understand. ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll make a confession before I post it @itsfi. I saw a green Frudia mask yesterday at TJ Maxx when I "stole" that cleansing oil. When I got home I realized I had 3 Frudia (thanks @Shosh85!) but not the green one. Totally went there during lunch at work today to round out the set for F week.

Also bought more Holika Holika masks...cause you know, gotta collect em all

Capture.PNG

I'm ready for F and H week. Wonder what's the theme for G or G brands. ๐Ÿค” Off to plan!

@ShortErica If you see the grape ones again you should get them! I've never found the boxes at my TJ Maxx - I only found 1 single. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Considering I love the green grape pore toner, I have a few green grape masks sitting in my drawer (yes. Mask drawer.) And I should pull em out for the summer! @Shosh85 @ShortErica 

@l8totheparty I love matching the toners to the masks! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Next week I'm doing Frudia! All 4 showdown. Definitely pull that green one out @l8totheparty and don't be late to the party! ๐Ÿ˜‰

2,624 Replies
testing