Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month๐Ÿฅณ) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small letโ€™s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@mandeelah I believe they are releasing some new items in the gingerbread man line (bronzer, lipstick,..) in september, so hopefully the palette will come back in stock as well! Fingers crossed!!

awww you got the gingerbread palette!! enjoy @ellem24

awww you got the gingerbread palette!! enjoy @ellem24

Re: awww you got the gingerbread palette!! enjoy @ellem24

Thank you so much, I love it @lmaster !!!

@ellem24 ,

I'm with you on this!  I missed out on the first go- round of the Gingerbread Spice Palette, and I was so, so happy to get this second chance to buy one!

I'm glad to see that you got one too!

@tsavorite I knew I didn't want to miss it this time! I'm happy you got one too, enjoy!

Hi @ellem24 ,

I love the Gingerbread Palette! It is one of my favorites. I think the shades are so unique! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I couldn't agree more @JaneanBT ! The balance of neutrals/warms, mattes/shimmers is amazing!

@ellem24 Merry Christmas in July! I was so happy to see that palette back in stock for people who missed out on it. I snagged it during the holiday season and itโ€™s amazing! I hated when it wasnโ€™t available anymore because I could no longer recommend it. 

@alexasteph Thank you and Merry Christmas in July to you too ๐Ÿ˜Š I hear you, I hate when a great item is discontinued and you can't recommend it.. Although I see they are expanding the Gingerbread man line so I hope they'll make the palette permanent!!!

My small haul this afternoon. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Pat Mcgrath Labs Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation - Light 7Pat Mcgrath Labs Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection Foundation - Light 7

Spoiler

I canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts on this @itsfi!

Want to test it out for a few more days but it's been treating me well so far @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi - patiently waiting for the indepth review! $90CAD is so steep but if it makes me look like I had a celeb makeup artist do my face for the morning, I think I could justify it.

Ack!! $90 CAD @Nickelliebear1?!!! That hurts. Hon, your face is gorge. Any makeup just highlights your beauty inside and out!

awesome @itsfi - can't wait to hear reviews!

Thank you @Kim888! ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm going to test it out for another couple of days and then will post my thoughts on it.

@itsfi ,

Great purchase!  I hope this works out for you!  I'd be glad to hear your results.

Thank you @tsavorite! ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ll report back how it wears this week.

@itsfi   This is exciting!!!  Thanks for confirming that Light 6 is pinky; that's the shade I was considering.

Yaaaay @Ispend2much6! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope Light 6 works out for you. The formula is really nice - it applies smoothly and feels silky going on. 

@itsfi can't wait to hear what you think!!

@itsfi can't wait to hear what you think!!
2,624 Replies
testing