Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@curlychiquita 

I never tried this brand, but acne patches(in general) for me were a game changer!

@Cyncynn, my retinol really helps but I still get odd acne. I'm excited to use these!

@curlychiquita Same! My retinol helps a lot, but it can't beat the once a month hormonal acne invasion lol

@curlychiquita, This is one brand I haven't tried before....

@curlychiquita, This is one brand I haven't tried before. You'll have to report back how you like it. Thanks.

Re: @curlychiquita, This is one brand I haven't tried before....

I've tried one patch for acne so far and it seemed to help!  The pore strip was good, too, although I will need to use more to get full effect,  I think.

@curlychiquita ,

You go big!  I'd like to hear how you like all three of these!  I really can speak for the Peace Out Acne Spots as a favorite.

I'm happy with the acne dots so far, @tsavorite!

Nice haul @curlychiquita!

Thanks, @faeriegirl!

National Lipstick Day haul! Big splurge for me. PMG's packaging never disappoints. ETA swatches of the lip balm trio. Also I am thrilled to have found what to do with those gorgeous sequins. I've tossed them in the past since I had no use for them but felt terrible doing it. I offered them to a new coworker for her daughter who is 6 or so. She's really excited about them so I'm happy.

ETA again...I tried to put on the Flesh 3 balm just now and it broke at the base.  I put it on once last night and it broke today.  I had read about these breaking in the reviews and hoped mine wouldn't.  Too bad.  Not the quality I expect from PMG.  I"ll be returning the set.

ElsonElson

oh no @sprocketta! I'm sorry about the lip balms! 😞

@sprocketta great haul. Sorry the balms didn’t work out for you. 

that's such a bummer @sprocketta

that's such a bummer @sprocketta

Re: that's such a bummer @sprocketta

Definitely @lmaster I wasn't as excited about tinted balms as the other sets, but it's disappointing to see the lack of quality.

@sprocketta Yeah... I’ve heard the quality of the minis aren’t that great. I only have one PMG lipstick and it’s a mini, and honestly... I’m not overly impressed. For the hype every product should be perfect. I’ve heard the regular size one definitely live up, and I’m interested in trying one of course, but for the price and knowing I have so many other lipsticks I love already, it’s a lot harder to justify. 

I hear you @alexasteph The shade and formula of the Matte Trance line was enough to hook me once I tried the mini. It's the most expensive lipstick I've ever purchased. I consider it worth it but everyone's experience varies. I feel the lust glosses are really overrated. I just hope I get enough use out if the full size to justify the price. Sounds like it was better for you to pick up those CT lipsticks on sale.

So pretty!!! 

Boo about it breaking! Hopefully you find another wonderful lipstick to take its place @sprocketta 

@sprocketta  Enjoy your goodies, I've been tempted by the balm set, but wonder how the darker color would look on me and how often I'd end up wearing it!

Sorry about it breaking at the base!

@sprocketta, Gorgeous color! Enjoy your Pat McGrath balms...

@sprocketta, Gorgeous color! Enjoy your Pat McGrath balms too😊

Re: @sprocketta, Gorgeous color! Enjoy your Pat McGrath balms...

@Luvstravel Sadly, I'll be returning the set.  I just went to put on the Flesh shade and it broke at the base.  Only the 2nd time I had put it on.  I had read in reviews that this happened to some people, but I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue for me.  Too bad.  Not the quality I expect.

testing