Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: @itsfi can't wait to hear what you think!!

So far, so good @lmaster! 😃 This week will be a good week to test it out. I have a couple of long days this week, so it’ll be a good way to test out wear time. 

@itsfi you know I'll have to pick that up.... At some point 😆

You haaaave to @lmaster! 🙂 Let me know if you want me to swatch some shades for you.

Thank you @itsfi let me check the shade range 🤗 I appreciate that

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@itsfi great PMG haul. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 😃 I was lucky that a couple of stores near me carried the foundation. 

Oh yay! I'm really excited to try this foundation. I want to wait until I can pick a color in store though. So excited you could get it, @itsfi!

Thank you @curlychiquita! 😃 Definitely best to go to the store to see the shades in person. The colorIQ had me matched to a much different shade. Will be interested to hear how you like the foundation. 

@itsfi Definitely come back and let us know how you feel about it! I've seen quite a few reviews but it's always interesting to hear how it works for different people.

Will do @CookieGirl1. I’m planning on using it every day this week. 😃

Hi @itsfi ,

A beautiful haul! I hope you like it! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you @JaneanBT! 😊 I’m liking it a lot so far - formula is light and silky; applies and blends smoothly and easily. 💗 I applied a light layer and it looks natural; coverage can be buildable. 💕

Here are the free gift and samples that came with my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale MAC purchase. (They arrived by mail, separate from the order I picked up in store.) Yes, that is a Liptensity card (there are 3 blister samples on the back), because why not jab that “nooooo don’t discontinue one of my favorite lipstick lines” knife even further into my heart, Nordstrom. 

2 lipstick sample cards, a mini Fix+, mini Matte lipstick in Mehr, mini Lipglass in Candy Box, a Strobe Cream, full size lip primer, and a cute makeup bag.2 lipstick sample cards, a mini Fix+, mini Matte lipstick in Mehr, mini Lipglass in Candy Box, a Strobe Cream, full size lip primer, and a cute makeup bag.These are 2 shades I’ve never worn before. Mehr could be a good MLBB.These are 2 shades I’ve never worn before. Mehr could be a good MLBB.

@WinglessOne, I like those swatches and that bag is so cute!

@WinglessOne, I like those swatches and that bag is so cute!

Re: @WinglessOne, I like those swatches and that bag is so cute!

@WinglessOne   Mehr's a good one; I have that also.

Fun lipstick haul, @WinglessOne!  I love visiting the Nordstrom anniversary sale and getting samples!

@WinglessOne love the MAC samples and free gift with purchase 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! 

@WinglessOne ,

Nice swatches!  I really like your new makeup bag!

Thanks @tsavorite! Yesterday I told a friend I have too many makeup bags, but this one I’ll actually use. 🙂 

1 Reply
testing