Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@sprocketta, this is an affordable option for you since you’re on a low buy. The price is in Canadian dollars but it must be much less expensive in US dollars 5A13295E-D055-403B-860E-DB3B96A91165.png

In my quest to minimize the look of my pores I'm trying primer with liquid foundation.  I moved away from liquid foundation about 15 years ago to powder foundation due to breakouts and haven't looked back.  Let's hope my skin doesn't react negatively to this.  Powder foundation let my skin breathe, so we will see. 

I'm currently testing half of my face with a primer and half straight foundation for the day. 

ESTéE LAUDER - Double Wear Stay-in-Place FoundationAww look how it came! ❤ wrapped all pretty.Aww look how it came! ❤ wrapped all pretty.

1N01 and 1N02. Hopefully the Shoppers Drug Mart lady matched me well. It's not got my typical pinkish undertone, but the lady said I was neutral.1N01 and 1N02. Hopefully the Shoppers Drug Mart lady matched me well. It's not got my typical pinkis...

GWP. pretty tote!!GWP. pretty tote!!

@I8totheparty, I completely feel your frustration on the...

@I8totheparty, I completely feel your frustration on the pores. I'm constantly trying serums, make up and anything to minimize the appearance of them. I don't wear foundation either. Hope the primer with foundation works. Here's my latest. I've tried the ELF Poreless Putty Primer. It's similar to Tatcha Silk Canvas but a little thinner. Instead of rubbing it in, I pat it on, then followed with the Too Faced Primed and Poreless powder. Those 2 together has been awesome for me!

I hope that the EL foundations will work out for you @l8totheparty ! Enjoy 😉!

Thanks,  @keana1 !

@l8totheparty great haul. I hope it works

out for you. 

Thanks,  @SportyGirly125 !

@l8totheparty ,

Love your new GWP tote!  Good luck with the EL products!  I hope that they work well for you.

Lots of good things have been said about this foundation @l8totheparty. Will be interested in hearing how it performs on your skin! Enjoy your goodies! 

Thanks, @itsfi !

I hope this is a nice foundation,  too, considering I haven't done liquid foundation in many years. 

Loving the haul!! I hope it works for your skin!

Me too, @marydiva !

I hear this is a good foundation.  Good luck with it, @l8totheparty!

Thanks, I sure hope so! @curlychiquita 

Nice haul @l8totheparty! That tote is so pretty❤️

Right?!  I was all- where should I buy the foundations from, to get the best gwp and their own site was the answer! @faeriegirl 

wow this is a beautiful haul @l8totheparty ❤️

wow this is a beautiful haul @l8totheparty ❤️

Re: wow this is a beautiful haul @l8totheparty ❤️

Thanks, @lmaster ! 

RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

I finally have a skincare fridge! 💕😂🙌🏻 and I went a little crazy with hair care😇bought the full size All About Curls high definition gel, as I LOVE it, and the rest is all new to me! So excited for the Olaplex and the Shea Moisture protein mask😁😁

Re: RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@samkeaysxo what a great skincare fridge and haircare haul. 

Re: RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Love your skincare refrigerator @samkeaysxo ! Funny though, yesterday I was looking for one, but I haven’t made my mind yet! How many cubic feet does it have to store your skincare items? 

Your hair is going to look awesome ! Great haul! ❤️

1 Reply
testing