Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Oooh, Ice Bear!

super cute haul @keana1

super cute haul @keana1

Re: super cute haul @keana1

Thanks @lmaster ! 🥰

Love your haul, @keana1! Have fun trying your Miniso masks!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! 🥰

Nice haul @keana1! Enjoy all your goodies!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! I can’t wait to try the Japanese sheet masks! I know that @itsfi tried the same brand but it was at least 6-9 months ago but I didn’t take notes then so I don’t remember if she had a good experience with them or not. 🤞The only thing that I’m sure is that Japanese women take great care of their skin, just like the S.Korean men and women do so the masks should be great! I tried one of the lip masks but it was so slippery, I had to lie down in the middle of the day so that it could stay in place! Next time, I think I’ll buy the Sephora mask holder, it should keep the lip masks in place! @itsfi has it and she enjoys using it and doesn’t pull on her ears. She reviewed it in the reviews section and she gave it 5 stars and I trust her review just like I trust reviews from BIC members since they’re honest, not like people who get different things to review from Influenster ! 

@keana1 the Sephora face mask holder is the one that fits my face best of all the ones I’ve tried - most have pulled and tugged on my ears (ouch!) and smooshed my face (no bueno). I’ve used this one about 2 or 3 more times since reviewing it and this one hasn’t done that.

I like the Japanese daily sheet masks for travel or for those weeks when I want to just not have to think too hard about which sheet mask I want to use. The one downside to them I find is that the ones I’ve used from JBeauty brands have contained parabens. I don’t rule them out completely from my masking adventures but I also prefer not to use them all the time. These 5 or 7 day daily sheet mask packs are okay; best to use mini tongs or tweezers to remove them from the packet.

Thanks for the tip @itsfi ! I did notice that they had parabens but I won’t be using them 7 days in a row so the absorption in my bloodstream won’t change anything much in terms of being hormonal disrupters. 🥰

@keana1 what great hauls you got.  so unique.

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! I’ve never tried Japanese sheet masks before! This should be interesting! 😉

I admit I went a little nuts buying things this month.  Too many stores had deals.  My Sephora package is still on its way with my teens' items.  I definitely need to go back on the low buy thread now.

From today's beauty event at Nordstrom: The new La Mer Neck & Décolleté Concentrate. I purchased in store. 2x point so an automatic Nordstrom Note, and while you have to spend $375 online to get the deluxe sample set, my SA gave me one and an additional hand cream deluxe sample

From Bloomingdale's,  I got my new Bond No. 9 NY lipsticks. Central Park is in the case and Chelsea is in the refill. They came with 5000 power points. I promised @Sunnysmom a picture.  I've only tried on the Central Park so far, so I'll need to take a picture of Chelsea later.  Also, Bloomie's sent some great samples!  So excited for the Sisley and the Tom Ford lip samples

NordstromNordstromBloomingdale'sBloomingdale'sBond No. 9 NY in Central ParkBond No. 9 NY in Central ParkBloomingdale's samplesBloomingdale's samples

That color looks so nice on you @curlychiquita! 💕 ooooh, La Mer!! Have you used this cream before?

@itsfi , I own the Creme de La Mer original cream, as well. I used it a lot in the winter, but I get oily skin in the summer.  So I am keeping my 1/2 bottle of Creme until next winter.  I love this formula.  I know it's title says neck and decolletage,  but I've been wearing it at night on my face over my retinol. 😋

That lipstick shade is so pretty, @curlychiquita ! ❤️

Thank you, @Tamara76! 💗

@curlychiquita Great luxury haul!!!

Thank you, @SportyGirly125!  

Lovely haul @curlychiquita ! Everything is gorgeous! ❤️

Thank you, @keana1! I used my La Mer today and loved it!

Wonderful @curlychiquita ! I’m glad that you enjoyed La Mer and that you took advantage of the Nordstrom sale ! 

1 Reply
testing