Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Great buys, @keana1!

Thank you @curlychiquita ! 💕

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Nice lip haul @keana1. Loving that lipglass and lipstick. 

Thanks @Mrose251 !😉

those are so pretty!! @keana1

those are so pretty!! @keana1

Re: those are so pretty!! @keana1

Thanks @lmaster ! 💋

Nice lippie haul @keana1!

Thanks @faeriegirl !😉

Still on a low-buy until the holidays *hopefully* so here's my tiny July haul:

QVC-

The entire set was only $35! I couldn't resist :)The entire set was only $35! I couldn't resist 🙂

HUM Direct-

IMG_1457.JPG

Nice low buys, @gonerouge! (I personally don't count my v...

Nice low buys, @gonerouge! (I personally don't count my vitamins as a beauty product. I think of them as a daily health item).

Nice haul @gonerogue!

Love the Isle of Paradise tan drops and spray @gonerogue ! My skin tone is similar to yours but I use the dark ( purple ) drops and spray and I look like I spent a week in the Carribean ! Great set of Hum supplements! ( Wish Sephora Canada had them ! ) 

@keana1  good to know! I went with the light one because I was afraid the dark one would be too dark for me but now I’m starting to think the light one will not show on me 🧐

You might need to layer a few times before your tan can show @gonerogue . I only need 1 drop and mix it in a light cream ( DE Protini ) and apply the mix to my face and neck and voilà! You get better results when you use a water based moisturizer because the drops are also water based and they blend better together so you won’t have any streaks. Just make sure that when you use the spray to moisturize your knees, ankles, elbows and hands before using it and you have to be quick when you use the mitt to evenly distribute the drops because they dry quite fast. I start and finish one area at a time to avoid waking up looking like a zebra! 😉

@keana1  Thanks for the advice! I’ll be sure to try your tips out 😇

That tan water produces a light tan on me.  I'm going to try spraying a couple days in a row and see what happens! @gonerogue 

@l8totheparty  Test it out and let me know how that works!

@gonerogue great hauls!  I have yet to try those brands.

@gonerogue  I got that same set from QVC. The price was great!! Have you tried it yet?😊

@yankeefaithful  I have not. I barely unpacked it today 🙈 but I will try it out this weekend when I get rid of my sunburn from the weekend 🤓

Grabbed this when it came back into stock......I was trying it on when my husband walked into the room and I turned to him and said “Hello Clarice” and he jumped 😂 “You look like you’re wearing someone’s face” he said B853E70F-894B-4717-AC0C-3762FF32941E.jpeg

28FB41B8-60DF-42B0-9E2C-0BB0A55E3075.jpeg

@twilightnicky, this is the BEST

@twilightnicky, this is the BEST
11 Replies
testing