Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@SportyGirly125   Thanks- I am going to have to try it.

Kiko Milano haul- I had a 20% off of sale coupon.  I'm going to try very hard for this to be my last haul of the summer.

Top left- Ocean Feel Highlighter 02 Virtuous Golden Rose- $10.40; top right- Beyond Limits Eye Shadow Palette 03 Positive Attitude- $8.51.

Middle left-Velvet Touch Creamy Blush Stick -07 Natural Rose- $7.94; beneath that are the Creamy Colour Comfort Lip Liner- $5.29 each,  in 314- Marsala, 315- Intense Mauve, 316- Milk Chocolate.

Front right top- Unlimited Stylo lipstick-  $7.94 each,  04- Pearly Rose Mauve and 05 Scarlet Red. 

thumbnail.jpg

Ocean Feel HighlighterOcean Feel Highlighter

lippies.jpg

Left top to bottom: Unlimited Stylo 05 Scarlet Red and 04 Pearly Rose Mauve

Right side swatches, left to right: Creamy Comfort lip liner- 314 Marsala, 315 Intense Mauve, and 316 Milk Chocolate.

All of the lip liners are creamy and have a vanilla scent like Charlotte Tilbury.

The blush actually dries to a powdery finish; it's not tacky at all.  It does have a mild floral powdery scent.

Those Unlimited Styloes- I washed my hands four times with Dawn dishwashing liquid to get rid of the swatches, but they are still on my hand!  A little worn, but not by much.  The liners held on for two washes, but the eyeshadows cleaned up easily.  They are very smooth, if light.

I love these lip colors, too, @Ispend2much6!  I know what you mean about the summer hauls! 😁

@curlychiquita   Thanks!  I'm especially happy with the liners.

@Ispend2much6 great haul. Thank you for the swatches. 

@SportyGirly125   Thanks!  I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.  I know Kiko's shades can sometimes be a little intense, but I think I did okay.  Those liners are great!

Fantastic haul @Ispend2much6! Those swatches look great❤️

@faeriegirl   Thank you! 

TJ Maxx and Prime Day deals. 

Ugh, no idea what happened with the lighting here?Ugh, no idea what happened with the lighting here?

I was was starting to think Creme Shop was never to be found at TJX again! Happy to find these as my stash was getting a little low. Stila liners in grey and dark brown for $15 on prime day. I also purchased Olaplex but it looks to be back ordered. 

Congratulations on getting good deals, @scott1201!

Yay for good finds @scott1201! Glad you could replenish your stash.

@scott1201 great haul. Enjoy your masks.

Great haul. Love The Creme Shop masks @scott1201 

One of my fave brands for masks - great haul ❤️

Awesome haul @scott1201!

I love creme but I have never seen those versions before! Great finds @scott1201 

Sephora onlineSephora online

Becca directBecca direct

Great summer choices, @twilightnicky!

@twilightnicky   The Becca powder looks so beautiful!

It’s lovely, on sale right now on Becca’s website 😀

testing