Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Beautiful lilies, especially that first shade!

That Love of my Life is in my colour wheelhouse! @heartsmyface Let us know what you think.

@l8totheparty   they are ridiculously good.  The sheer shades are so darn buttery and although sheer have such even coverage!  There’s a little pearlescent shimmer in then to make your lips look juicy and healthy.  

The matte.  Omg it’s light on the lips and maaaybe a little mousse-like going on and feels like you’re wearing nothing.  It lasts really well through eating too which I like cause I’m always eating. 

@heartsmyface  They look amazing - let us know how you like them. Love of my life is right up my alley and I don't think I'll be able to resist Go Lightly for the name alone.

Those are gorgeous shades, @heartsmyface!

wow @heartsmyface those shades look stunning! 

@heartsmyface  Those shades! The textures! Swoooon 😍

Awesome lipstick haul @heartsmyface!

@heartsmyface   Gorgeous!

@heartsmyface these shades are made for you. 

@SportyGirly125   My favorite makeup artist + a pink lipstick release = me frantically clicking the buy button 

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

So after @angelKiss24 posted so many great haul pictures from Seoul, I've tried out different lip tints, but I also wanted to try out lip stains. So here are a few cute stains that came in today. Also since I don't wear foundation, I thought I would try out the Missha Magic Cushion Cover, just for some light coverage. Also received an some Ulta orders in today including these two Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess illuminating powders. The left rosy color is Mirage and the right is Solar Crush. I ordered both because they were on sale and I couldn't decide, but now that they arrived they are so pretty I still can't decide, so I might just keep both. If anyone already owns these two could you give me some input. Mirage is rosy and Solar is Goldy, I know but which do you use more often?

Those EL powders are beautiful @Luvstravel! 💗💕 looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the lip tints! Have fun with your lovely new treats!

@itsfi, Thanks. I'll get back to you on the lip tints🙂

@itsfi, Thanks. I'll get back to you on the lip tints🙂

RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

I couldn’t decide between those two either!

@KehDee, I know, they are both so pretty!

@KehDee, I know, they are both so pretty!

how absolutely beautiful @Luvstravel

how absolutely beautiful @Luvstravel

@Imaster, Thanks.

@Imaster, Thanks.

Great haul, @Luvstravel !

@I8totheparty, Thanks.

@I8totheparty, Thanks.

@Luvstravel asian beauty lip tints are the best! I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the Missha once you try it!

2 Replies
testing