Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

@Nickelliebear1, Thanks. I'm really interested in trying...

@Nickelliebear1, Thanks. I'm really interested in trying out those guards, especially when I apply a glitter eyeshadow.

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@Luvstravel I see several things that have been lurking on my own "loves list"!  Love your choices--that's an awesome collective haul.

@cookiegirl, Thanks. I can't wait to start trying some it...

@cookiegirl, Thanks. I can't wait to start trying some items. Today I'm trying out the new Bobbi Brown Luxe matte lipstick and really like how it's wearing!

@Luvstravel   Wow!  There's a lot of fun in those hauls. 🙂

@Ispend2much6, Thanks. I'm trying out the Bobbi Brown mat...

@Ispend2much6, Thanks. I'm trying out the Bobbi Brown matte red lipstick tomorrow! I was so excited to also snag the Benefit Reward, can't wait to go to Dallas to the Benefit Brow Bar 🤗

Hi @Luvstravel ,

This is a very impressive haul! I missed out on the holiday Pat Mcgrath palette. I hope she comes out with a new one this year! I have been enjoying the Make Up For Ever powder foundation. Thanks for sharing! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT, Thanks. Glad to hear you like the Makeup Forev...

@JaneanBT, Thanks. Glad to hear you like the Makeup Forever Powder foundation, I'm trying it out tomorrow along with that new red matte Bobbi Brown lipstick 🙂

@Luvstravel great haul. I see so many great products.

@SportyGirly125, Thanks. Really loving the Kevyn Aucoin h...

@SportyGirly125, Thanks. Really loving the Kevyn Aucoin highlighter in Starlight. Definitely one of my top favorites.

Great haul, @Luvstravel !

@I8totheparty, Thanks.

@I8totheparty, Thanks.

Amazing haul @Luvstravel! Enjoy all your goodies!

@faeriegirl, Thanks. We had plans today but after I came...

@faeriegirl, Thanks. We had plans today but after I came home from work I was exhausted, so slept and now relaxing around house and being able to catch up on things.

RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Happy birthday month @faeriegirl!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I have a small Sephora online haul. I’m a Disney fanatic so I had to buy the Snow White minis. I got a couple of lip pencils, a mac lippie that i saw on the BIC and love, and a couple of new CT 2.0 lippies that I’m super excited for!

RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Thanks ladies! I can’t wait to test out these new CT lippies!

oh yes yes yes @KehDee love CT ♥️

oh yes yes yes @KehDee love CT ♥️

Re: RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Great lipstick and liner haul @KehDee ! The CT lipsticks and gorgeous! Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

Ooooh @KehDee! I just love your lippie haul! So pretty! 

@KehDee  Very pretty!  Love the CT lippies especially.

@KehDee great haul. The lippies look wonderful 

@KehDee, Love your new makeup! 

testing