Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@eshoe  I like the sound of the Aveda foot cream.  Thanks for mentioning it!

@Ispend2much6 Ahava makes a foot cream that is nearly identical that I love as well. I’ve tried many and I keep coming back to this one for daytime.

@eshoe I have to try the foot cream since I love the hand relief cream they make. 

I love their hand cream too, @SportyGirly125! Between my Mom and sisters, I haven’t had to buy hand cream for awhile, but when I can I opt for the Aveda as a sample. I have a couple tiny ones in my 👜 😉

A couple of small hauls for the first of the month

Sephora - the Lululemon balm was an online order last month that came in today; everything else found its way home with me on a coffee break ;)Sephora - the Lululemon balm was an online order last month that came in today; everything else found its way home with me on a coffee break 😉IMG_8467.JPG

@itsfi ,

Small hauls, but very interesting!

@tsavorite, I get so distracted by cute things! Hahaha! 😂 These are all practical and useful too! 👍🏼

❤️ Hello Kitty @itsfi ! I can’t wait to find out what your thoughts are for the Lululemon lip balms! Enjoy your haul Fi ! 

Thank you @keana1! 🤗 I can’t wait to give the Lululemon lip balm a good test this holiday weekend! 

It’s already OOS at Sephora Canada @itsfi ! I can’t wait to read your thoughts about it ! 🥰 Happy July 4th ! Have fun with your friends and family! 🇺🇸

Great haul, @itsfi! I love your product photos. The clean lines in the background are so satisfying. 🙂 I also recently picked up the mesh sponge case and I love how useful it is.

Enjoy your goodies!

Best,

Laurie

Awww thank you so much @LaurieBT! 🥰 The mesh sponge case is fantastic! I’m thinking about picking up a couple more, along with some beautyblenders to give as gifts. 💗💕

great haul @itsfi hello Kitty is just too cute

great haul @itsfi hello Kitty is just too cute

Re: great haul @itsfi hello Kitty is just too cute

@lmaster, it’s Hello Kitty + lip balm! How could I resist? Lol! 😆 

Super cute haul @itsfi! Hello Kitty-anything is almost always worth it

So true @angelKiss24! The packaging on this one is adorbs! 

Oh those are cute lip balms @itsfi! The little bows, too. I almost ordered that lululumon balm I'm interested to know how you like it.

You understand @eshoe - it’s hard to resist a lip balm! 😂

More like impossible @itsfi. Can not. Stop. 

@itsfi What a cute haul! How does the bow works at keeping your hair out of your face? I always wondered.

@Cyncynn, I usually pull my hair up and out of my face with a hair tie but I have strands of hair around my face that always manage to get in the way. One side of the hair bow is Velcro and I pull back the errant strands of hair or my long bangs and use that Velcro side to keep it in place against my scalp. Helps a lot when I wash my face and when I’m masking! 😃

1 Reply
testing