Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Join me in celebrating the month of July (my birthday month🥳) by showing off all your wonderful hauls! Whether they are big or small let’s see them all!64E56E10-ADE8-4FD2-B22E-508148FE5786.jpeg

Re: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

I had to grab it @quspork I looked at the ingredients, and it sounds so great, I'll definitely give you the dets after I've tried it awhile

Awesome haul @lmaster! Let me know how you like that IGK mask please😊

Idk how it's going to work on my hair @faeriegirl only because I don't brush my hair unless it's wet,,, and the directions say to brush it through dry hair 🤪 thank you sweetness, I'll keep you posted

RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

Happy Birthmonth @faeriegirl ❤️🎂🎉 Hope you have the best birthday yet! Can’t wait to celebrate with you so soon! Here’s a mini haul that just came in from the Besame sale:

Re: RE: Jubilant July Hauls 2019!

@Mcakes ,

I love Besame Sales!  I also love what you have here!  Wonderful Mermaid Lagoon prizes!

Love your haul @Mcakes!

The products are so lovely, @Mcakes! Enjoy!

Thank you @curlychiquita Heart I put the mermaid next to my Moschino bear and they are now perfume besties 😄

@Mcakes  great picture! And great haul 

Thank you @ather Heart

so cute @Mcakes enjoy

so cute @Mcakes enjoy

Re: so cute @Mcakes enjoy

Thank you @lmaster Heart So far I'm admiring it from afar, but maybe just maybe I'll get myself to actually use it 😄

That palette is gorgeous @Mcakes!🤩

It really is @faeriegirl ! The outside packaging is so gorgeous. I haven't even swatched it yet because I don't want to ruin it 😄 

How cute is the packaging on your Besame haul @Mcakes?!!! 🤩 It’s all so adorable! 💖

It really is so cute @itsfi ! I had to hold back from buying a backup of the bronzer from this collection that I love so much. I'm trying not to be a makeup hoarder 😄

Happy birthday month, @faeriegirl!!!

Thank you @CookieGirl1!

Happy birth month @faeriegirl🥂🍾

I bought a few things for the upcoming cruise

🛳 waterproof phone holders, one for him, one for me

🛳 cheap earrings, because the ones I had bought previously have been accidentally packed away for shipment back to the States 

🛳 gel stick on nails because I'll be too busy soaking in the sun and alcohol to spend time getting my nails done

Also got some makeup from Addiction and Suqqu, but have to wait for pickup at the airport duty free.  The only thing they let me take with me at the store was this beautiful Addiction empty palette. I thought I had missed out on this LE empty palette from the Carmen Rose collection because it's sold out at every Addiction store I've been in (both in Tokyo and South Korea), but was ecstatic to see it at this duty free shop!

20190701_105332.jpg

20190701_105617.jpg

Nice haul. The earrings look so pretty!

@angelKiss24, enjoy your cruise! Hydrate with that alcoho...

@angelKiss24, enjoy your cruise! Hydrate with that alcohol 😉 Thanks for posting all your great hauls. I have several new items ordered because of your great pics😊
testing