Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful June hauls 2019!

The month of June is upon us with all of its beauty. It looks so bright and green that makes you want to get out and splurge. It is time to start a new thread to share all you haul during this month. Show us all you get , what you like and what you don’t. 

Come , Share the joy of June hauls !

979F87A8-9BB3-4F6E-BAE2-47740568FF88.jpeg

RE: Re: RE: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Thank you!! 💕

Re: RE: Joyful June hauls 2019!

@KateJRoberts happy belated birthday! enjoy your new goodies.

I will and thank you so much! ♥️

@KateJRoberts happy belated!! lovely haul super cute frid...

@KateJRoberts happy belated!! lovely haul super cute fridge 👍

RE: @KateJRoberts happy belated!! lovely haul super cute frid...

Thank you!

Hi @KateJRoberts ,

Happy Belated birthday. You got some great goodies! Love the Palettes especially the Huda Neon Palettes. Those are going to be fun to wear during the summer. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I’m so excited to use them all summer long. Thank you for the birthday wishes! ♥️♥️♥️

Happiest of belated birthdays @KateJRoberts !  It looks like you got a lot of fun goodies and that mini fridge is adorable!  Those PTR hydrogel eye patches are a HG product for me, so I hope you love them too!

So far they have been nothing but amazing! Especially when they are cold from the fridge and I put them on, it’s so nice! Thank you! 💕

Enjoy your birthday goodies, @KateJRoberts !

I will and thank you 💕

amazing haul @KateJRoberts - enjoy all your new goodies and happy birthday!!

Thank you!!

Great variety in your haul and... ahhhh yeaaahhh!! A mini fridge @KateJRoberts! You'll love it! I spy some great skincare and masks in there, too! 🙂 That Glow Recipe watermelon mist will come in handy in this warm weather! It smells soooo good - that's true of all the watermelon goodies you picked up! Enjoy your fab haul! 🙂 Happy birthday month!

I’m not sure if all this watermelon stuff is a trend but I’m here for it! I looove the scent of the spray! Thank you for the birthday wishes. 💕

So jealous! I have been debating whether or not to grab a mini fridge for skincare but can not seem to figure out what size will best fit ! What "can/liter" volume does yours hold?!!?

I’m so excited to use it this summer! I got a 12 can size one and I think it’s just the right size. I wanted something that I knew could hold big products if I needed it to. You should get one!

@KateJRoberts Happy Birthday month. Great makeup and skincare haul especially the fridge. 

Thank you! 💕

@KateJRoberts  Nice splurging. Happy (belated) birthday! 

Thank you!!
2,932 Replies
testing