Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful June hauls 2019!

The month of June is upon us with all of its beauty. It looks so bright and green that makes you want to get out and splurge. It is time to start a new thread to share all you haul during this month. Show us all you get , what you like and what you don’t. 

Come , Share the joy of June hauls !

979F87A8-9BB3-4F6E-BAE2-47740568FF88.jpeg

Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

The Bare Minerals blush palette looks pretty, @Sodayui!

@curlychiquita It is! Also has surprisingly amazing quality!

Enjoy all your goodies @Sodayui!

@faeriegirl I will, thank you!

@Sodayui what a lovely mini haul. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you!

My Holy Grail K-Beauty items. The Pyungkang Yul Cleansing Foam is magic. It has an almost glue-like consistency. Directions tell you to use a small amount, tap and stretch it across your skin. I use it with my Clarisonic at night and it takes off everything. I use a white microfiber face cloth and it stays white after I cleanse. This is my 5th time purchasing it. The Mist Toner is a must. I keep one in my shower and one next to my sink. Rule of thumb is to use an essence on wet skin within 3 seconds after washing it. I will always have this amazing list within arms reach. The peeling gel is for my brother. I personally stick to acids, but my brother loves this line. He has extremely sensitive skin and Pyunkang Yul has been a lifesaver for him. These eye patches are my favorite. They plump fine lines and make me look more awake since I never get sleep due to working nights and having kids.

01CB6059-9949-45B5-80DA-AEC22F5EB67D.jpeg

RE: Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Looove this brand @darlyndar! 💖 I haven’t tried everything in the line but the essence toner and essence mist have been repurchased over and over again.

Re: RE: Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Definitely give the cleanser a try, @itsfi. It’s THAT good. I’ve tried countless amounts of cleansers but none of them hold a candle to this little gem. Lol

Re: RE: Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

That’s a glowing endorsement @darlyndar. 👍🏼 On my list. 📝 I’m sure I’ll want to pick up something else from Oh Lolly soon as well, so now I can just be efficient and get them all at once. Ha! 😉

Great haul @darlyndar , I like that eye gels!

Me too, @Sodayui. I love eye gels in the morning. 

love your haul @darlyndar

love your haul @darlyndar

RE: Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Sounds like an amazing skincare routine!

@darlyndar Amazing haul!

Best,

Rebecca

I keep hearing about this brand @darlyndar... believe it or not, it's not easy to buy in Korea. I think they're sold only in a few locations and I've been to lazy to seek it out.  I'll probably buy when I get back stateside,  thanks for the recommendation on where to buy!!

I have to admit, @darlyndar, I'm not as familiar with K-beauty brands as I would like to be and I've never even heard of Pyungkang Yul.  Where do you typically purchase it?

I purchase all my Pyungkang Yul from Oh Lolly. It must be based near LA because it always arrives the next day, @CookieGirl1. The amazing thing about the Pyungkang Yul brand is that they are made up of 7 or less ingredients and are also extremely affordable. I recommend YouTubing Gothamista. She does an entire Pyungkang Yul breakdown. On the website, they break every product down to your skin concern. It’s extremely easy to use. 

Sounds like a fabulous haul, @darlyndar!

Great haul @darlyndar. I'm not familiar with the Pyungkang Yul brand, so I'll definitely need to check it out. 

You must, @PrettyPaint! YouTube “Gothamista Pyungkang Yul”. She does a breakdown of the brand. If you jump on Oh Lolly (Where I purchase my K-Beauty), it will list their products by concern. The entire line contains 7 or less ingredients and is also extremely affordable. My HG cleanser is $13 and lasts me about 4 months. 

17 Replies
testing