Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful June hauls 2019!

The month of June is upon us with all of its beauty. It looks so bright and green that makes you want to get out and splurge. It is time to start a new thread to share all you haul during this month. Show us all you get , what you like and what you donโ€™t. 

Come , Share the joy of June hauls !

979F87A8-9BB3-4F6E-BAE2-47740568FF88.jpeg

Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Thanks @itsfi ! It reminds me of Hawaii ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŒ‹

OK, I feel stupid, @keana1 but I've never even heard of the Karine Joncas brand.  Have you tried other products from the line?

Donโ€™t feel stupid @CookieGirl1 ! Karine Joncas is a Canadian brand of skincare products. In Canada theyโ€™re based in Montreal and in the USA in Las Vegas. You can visit the karinejoncas.com website for more info. Iโ€™m not home right now but I took screenshots of the products that I use : I havenโ€™t tried it yetI havenโ€™t tried it yetโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธI prefer DE ProtiniI prefer DE Protiniโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ? if it works, I donโ€™t apply it regularly. I should be more consistent? if it works, I donโ€™t apply it regularly. I should be more consistentโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

That's cool, @keana1, thanks for sharing!  I'm always interested in learning about new brands.

Youโ€™re welcome @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ˜‰, I wanted to send the screenshots in spoiler form but I forgot to use the spoiler triangle ๐Ÿ™„ ! I guess that I was too excited to share!

@keana1 Lol!

@keana1 I love that nail color!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! It reminds me of the Pacific Ocean! Here where I live, the closest thing to the ocean is the St-Laurence waterway and believe me, nobody wants to swim in there !๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Nice haul @keana1

Thanks @faeriegirl ! I went to the drugstore while both of my parents were taking a nap! ๐Ÿ˜ด

That Essie looks like a great summer color, @keana1!

Thanks @quspork ! Itโ€™s called Take The Lead, I would call it Take A Dip or Take a Plunge! ๐Ÿ˜œ I love blue nail polish, from the lightest to blue/black! ๐Ÿ’™

Words escapes me... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

20190620_210105.jpg

Spoiler
I went in search of the Sulwhasoo compact because it's too beautiful to pass up.  Limited edition sooooo.........I HAD too right?  Then I saw this display and it was game over...more cushions HAD to come home with me...

20190620_185529.jpg20190620_205631.jpg20190620_205136.jpg20190620_205007.jpg

This collection is so beautiful!  I'm envious of you for your new beauties, @angelKiss24!

@angelKiss24, just gorgeous as all I can say ๐Ÿ˜โฃ

@angelKiss24, just gorgeous as all I can say ๐Ÿ˜โฃ

@angelKiss24 So beautiful!!!!!

Aren't they??? ๐Ÿ˜ @Cyncynn 

RE: Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Beautiful collection!

@angelKiss24 This just looks so gorgeous. I donโ€™t think I will ever open this. This will bring back the little me who bought things and if those were too pretty just saved them and they ended up getting spoiled (so many press stickers and temp stick on tattoos were wasted since I preserved them for years).

@heartsmyface  Not these fancy ones but I had seen many Sulwhasoo skincare products in costco but I didnโ€™t know about the brand or that it is a good brand @angelKiss24  so didnโ€™t buy anything. Feel so ignorant ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Is it a good brand for skincare?

@angelKiss24  Yeah i can how they got you!  Their packaging game is strong!  So pretty!  

@angelKiss24 really pretty 

testing