Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful June hauls 2019!

The month of June is upon us with all of its beauty. It looks so bright and green that makes you want to get out and splurge. It is time to start a new thread to share all you haul during this month. Show us all you get , what you like and what you don’t. 

Come , Share the joy of June hauls !

979F87A8-9BB3-4F6E-BAE2-47740568FF88.jpeg

Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Thanks @SportyGirly125!

RE: Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

So pretty! @angelKiss24

Re: RE: Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Thanks @Weetart!

@angelKiss24  Wow thats so beautiful. If you dont mind me asking, how much was it? Is it available to purchase in store only?

I don't mind at all @Anastasiya13, I think the Sulwhasoo was about $50ish. The rose Ohui was about $50 for the set (1 cushion and 1 DS perfume) and the white Ohui was about $40 for the set (1 addtional refill, 2 cushion puffs, and a primer).  I bought these in store but saw them online for international delivery as well.  I love the Sulwhasoo so much that I bought another on BeautyBoxKorea to send to my Mom. They also have 2 more cushions in a different style packaging that I bought in that order as well.  I can't really provide feedback on their service or shipping since this was my first time using the site...so crossing my fingers!! Hope this helps!

@angelKiss24  Thank you so much for the info, I am definitely checking it out now. I am a bit of a sucker for amazing packaging.

Wow 😍😍😍 it would be hard to say no to such pretties!!

I couldn't resist @jen81 😅

Very pretty, @angelKiss24.

Thanks @quspork!

Beautiful @angelKiss24 

Thanks @emaisgr8!

@angelKiss24 ,

Buying these looks like a very wise decision to me!  Good for you!

Thanks @tsavorite! Great minds...

Absolutely stunning @angelKiss24! Sulwhasoo’s LE compacts are always so beautiful!! I’m always tempted by them regardless whether I need it or not. Enjoy your gorgeous haul!! 😍

Thanks @itsfi! Their packaging is always so gorgeous!!

Breathtaking haul @angelKiss24 ! Everything is a work of art, I hope that you have an area to display your haul ! WOW! Enjoy 😉! 💕

I'll definitely make room to display these beauties @keana1!  Very tempting to go back for more of the collections 😅

I would be tempted as well @angelKiss24 ! I don’t even have place to display anything! At least I know where everything is! 😜

@angelKiss24 gorgeous works off art!

@angelKiss24 gorgeous works off art!

Re: @angelKiss24 gorgeous works off art!

Agree @lmaster 😍

1 Reply
testing