Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful June hauls 2019!

The month of June is upon us with all of its beauty. It looks so bright and green that makes you want to get out and splurge. It is time to start a new thread to share all you haul during this month. Show us all you get , what you like and what you don’t. 

Come , Share the joy of June hauls !

979F87A8-9BB3-4F6E-BAE2-47740568FF88.jpeg

Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

@keana1 Haha, good morning!  London is definitely where I’m going to have to cave and check some luggage.  I’m not sure I’ll be able to fit anymore the hubs checked bag 😄

Good Evening @heartsmyface ! Have fun shopping in London, I can’t wait to see what you bring back from your trip! 🇬🇧 🇨🇿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

@heartsmyface @keana1, it’s a worthwhile investment. And you’re just making the most of being in Prague. You may not have an easy opportunity to buy these masks when you’re back home. 😉

@itsfi  I’m pretty sure I won’t!  😄   The good thing is I know masks will get used faster than most makeup I could ever buy.  Ha, and D loves them cause he thinks they’re cheaper than makeup (debatable ) and they fit better in a suitcase. 

I agree @itsfi @heartsmyface ! I would do the same and try to find masks that are difficult to find outside of Europe! If the directions are not in English but in French, you can take a picture and send it to me @heartsmyface ( I speak French at home ), I’ll be happy to translate them in English! 😉

@keana1 oh thank you for the offer!  I can read French well enough ;). Canadian and all that 😜. I do use the scan and translate ap for every other language though!  It helps get a general idea of products/signage/stores even though it’s not quite perfect.  

Canadian English isn’t very different than American @heartsmyface ! We don’t finish our sentences with Eh ! Not here in the province of Quebec ! LOL 😂! I’m lucky to live close enough to downtown Montreal so that I’m not shunned for speaking English but if you visit Quebec City ( outside of the tourist areas ) watch out ! The majority of the Québécois don’t want to learn English ( they have to in grade and high school but they forget everything they’ve learned. It’s sad in the sense that they have limited travel options but it’s their problem! ). This province is so screwed up! It’s great that you can read French, Good for you for being open minded! 👍

such a fun haul @heartsmyface

such a fun haul @heartsmyface

They're souvenirs @heartsmyface 😄 So...do those banana products smell like bananas?? And Vanilla Shake Base...all those items sound yummy

edit: oops you answered it already in a comment lol

Nice haul @heartsmyface!

Shopping while traveling gets a pass right?  It's all factored into the cost of the trip! 😄  Love all your purchases @heartsmyface!

@angelKiss24  that seems to be the general consensus across the board! I’m safe from

any guilt:) 

I can smell those banana products from here, @heartsmyface !

@l8totheparty   hehehez.  yeah it’s a good scent.  

@heartsmyface those banana products look like they would smell amazing and the Czech brand looks interesting

@SportyGirly125  They do!  They smell specifically like banana antibiotics.  

Sephora onlineSephora online

Not pictured, pink lip liner. Hair products are a restock 

@twilightnicky Great products! I love the Bumble and bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL I hope you enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks, I love them too! I have the matching thickening spray that just got delivered (pics coming after I unbox them) 😄

Nice haul @twilightnicky! 👍🏼 Where have I been? I didn’t know Fresh had a new lippie out. 😍

1 Reply
testing