Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful June hauls 2019!

The month of June is upon us with all of its beauty. It looks so bright and green that makes you want to get out and splurge. It is time to start a new thread to share all you haul during this month. Show us all you get , what you like and what you don’t. 

Come , Share the joy of June hauls !

979F87A8-9BB3-4F6E-BAE2-47740568FF88.jpeg

@faeriegirl, I really like the Natasha Tan palette and ca...

@faeriegirl, I really like the Natasha Tan palette and can't wait to try the Melt palette!

Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

@Luvstravel yay the palette came in tact. Hurray for the Impulsive and Tan palette. 

@SportyGirly125, I've really like the Natasha Tan palette...

@SportyGirly125, I've really like the Natasha Tan palette since it came in and looking forward to using the Melt palette🙂

@Luvstravel So many fun items! The palette is so pretty!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT, thanks. I'm excited to try the new Melt palet...

@RebeccaBT, thanks. I'm excited to try the new Melt palette😊

RE: Joyful June hauls 2019!

I had bought some other stuff but meh guys its whatever. I cannot wait to try out this powder serum though! Just received it today.

RE: Joyful June hauls 2019!

For now i am mixing it with the shiseido essence. It says 1-2 scoops but you only really need one because if you use two it feels grainy. Suggestion is to add more of the product you are mixing it with. If you dont want to waste the product you are mixing it with, i find that after i add my moisturizer it evens out. But i do say that if you mix it well with your finger it shouldn’t be a problem. For now all i notice is that my face feels hydrated. Even if i am not doing much. I have been kind of refocusing my skincare and trying to use less fragrance free product. Venturing into clean skincare is quite fun.. i will update my progress in a separate post in the future. I am enjoying the fact that since i use this with an essence it doesnt leave my face sticky and the price is 20 which is way better than spending 80 dollars.anyway i feel that using a vitamin c powder is more stable and this one is way more affordable. I trust neogen. I have used almost all their products. Green tea cleanser. The pore clay cleanser. The gauze and even the sunscreen. I have faith that this will be a product i fall in love with.

Re: RE: Joyful June hauls 2019!

That Neogen AA powder looks fun @Blackwhiskey ! Let us know how it goes, as well as any recipes you make with it 🙂

I hope you love it @Blackwhiskey!❤️

I like the Neogen products I've tried.  I hope you like this, @Blackwhiskey!

I've heard really good reviews on a lot of the Neogen line, @curlychiquita.  What are some of the favorites that you've tried?

@CookieGirl1, I've tried the Hreen Tea foam cleanser and had a sample of the collagen cream.  Both were nice.  Other folks here have tried their masks, but I haven't yet.

I've wondered about this one, @Blackwhiskey! I have a few Neogen products and they all been good; this one looks like it could be really nice too. Am interested to know what your thoughts are on it after you've been able to give it a good try.

Ulta and Sephora. I really wanted the new Artist Couture Diamond Toppers. They’re ridiculously beautiful! I got the gold and bronze shades. I use them on my eyes and as a highlight topper. I have a ton of freckles and usually use Freck to darken them. I saw the Like Crime pen and decided to try it. I think these may go back. They’re not as dark as Freck and match my skin tone. I’ll give it a try tomorrow underneath powder to see if it shows up. I’m excited for the Bare Minerals bronzer in Faux Tan  I’ve heard good things so let’s see how’s it compares to my beloved Pur Bronzer  0B5D95C2-F9CF-4C1C-B20C-263BED47AB93.jpeg

Pretty flatlay photo and thanks for the reviews @darlyndar ! I've also heard good things about the BareMinerals bronzer, let us know how it goes

The Diamond Toppers sound gorgeous.  I'm glad you love them, @darlyndar!

Lovely haul, @darlyndar !  Fun to look at!

love those UD liners @darlyndar great haul

love those UD liners @darlyndar great haul

@darlyndar Great haul.  You picked out a lot of great items. 

@darlyndar Is that one of the new Urban Decay glitter eye liners? I picked up the blue one in the shade “Roxy.”

@darlyndar wow you picked up some great items!

testing