Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful June hauls 2019!

The month of June is upon us with all of its beauty. It looks so bright and green that makes you want to get out and splurge. It is time to start a new thread to share all you haul during this month. Show us all you get , what you like and what you don’t. 

Come , Share the joy of June hauls !

979F87A8-9BB3-4F6E-BAE2-47740568FF88.jpeg

Re: Joyful June hauls 2019!

Delayed post..my June mask pickups from Marshall'sNot as much as May thankfully but did I really need more? Gotta figure out my June low buy recap nextNot as much as May thankfully but did I really need more? Gotta figure out my June low buy recap next

the creme shop suggested I try the tumeric mask in place...

the creme shop suggested I try the tumeric mask in place of the photoshopped mask @ShortErica and that I will

Re: the creme shop suggested I try the tumeric mask in place...

Good to know @lmaster. I sent some masks to my cousin. She has sensitive skin and was a bit nervous. She tried the turmeric mask and really likes it. Hope it works as a substitute for the photoshopped one.

Me too @ShortErica I do have one to try 🙌 @l8totheparty was kind enough to gift me 😍

Very nice @lmaster. I'll look forward to your review.

Joyful June hauls 2019!

A little late...but got a few great things that I've been loving! Had a quick trip to Nyc in June and spent a couple hours swatching at Sephora in Union Square. I had a $100 reward giftcard and went overboard...toss my wallet a life preserver! I'm uber excited over the Charlotte Tilbury Mona Lisa eye pot...so gorgeous!!! ABH eyeshadow in Rosette...ufffffffff!!! PMG rose gold eyeshadow...I'm loving all the single shades they released! Been wearing the Fenty highlighter duos...can't go wrong with Fenty! Ulta had a sale and I needed hair stuff. And I'm obsessed with the Philosophy Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere scent. And love the Pureology bag!! It told me that I needed to take it to the beach this summer! Macy's had a beauty sale too...around the same time as Ulta and Sephora...killing me! So I grabbed a pair of shoes and body wash! I have a body wash obsession! And grabbed a Dior highlighter in Pink Delight gift for my sister! Those highlighters are BOMB!!!

excellent haul @GodivaMoon

excellent haul @GodivaMoon

You had a great month, @GodivaMoon!

Great haul! The Pat McGrath Subliminal Platinum Bronze Palette is my most used palette. I bought mine a year ago and use it at least once a week. <333

Fantastic haul @GodivaMoon! Enjoy all your goodies!

I can't believe that June is just hours away from becoming July!  Therefore, I'd better post my collective haul before June is gone.

I was stoked to get my favorite Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara sets on sale at a Lancome outlet store ($10 each?  Yes, please!), I took advantage of a Mac 40% off sale for the Fix+, and the Covergirl brow pencils are my go-to pencils.  The Giorgio Armani concealer was actually provided through Influenster and it's such a nice concealer!  Finally I've fallen in love with the Too Faced Peach Puff lippies and the Fresh balms are my favorite lip balms...so I stocked up.I was stoked to get my favorite Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara sets on sale at a Lancome outlet store ($10 each? Yes, please!), I took advantage of a Mac 40% off sale for the Fix+, and the Covergirl brow pencils are my go-to pencils. The Giorgio Armani concealer was actually provided through Influenster and it's such a nice concealer! Finally I've fallen in love with the Too Faced Peach Puff lippies and the Fresh balms are my favorite lip balms...so I stocked up.The "It's My Pleasure" palette is actually my first-ever Colourpop purchase and I love purple shadows!  I also got the Becca Sunrise Waves bronzer because I love a glowy bronzer (besides, it was my "reward" for actually completely using up a Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer!), and the Becca Khloe palette was on sale AND I had a 20% off Ulta coupon so I decided that it was worth picking up.The "It's My Pleasure" palette is actually my first-ever Colourpop purchase and I love purple shadows! I also got the Becca Sunrise Waves bronzer because I love a glowy bronzer (besides, it was my "reward" for actually completely using up a Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer!), and the Becca Khloe palette was on sale AND I had a 20% off Ulta coupon so I decided that it was worth picking up.The DE set was my Sephora birthday gift, the Batiste volumizing dry shampoo is something I use mostly as a hair perfume because it smells amazing, the St. Tropez Express Mousse is my absolute favorite self-tanner (without it I'm pathetically pale--so I actually bought a few), and the Pink Marshmallow body butter is such a fun scent.The DE set was my Sephora birthday gift, the Batiste volumizing dry shampoo is something I use mostly as a hair perfume because it smells amazing, the St. Tropez Express Mousse is my absolute favorite self-tanner (without it I'm pathetically pale--so I actually bought a few), and the Pink Marshmallow body butter is such a fun scent.My family knows me, lol.  June is my birthday month and with the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale going on, my family really stocked me up on some of my favorites for the occasion.My family knows me, lol. June is my birthday month and with the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale going on, my family really stocked me up on some of my favorites for the occasion.

@CookieGirl1 Love the It's My Pleasure palette, I reach for it a lot when I want some solid purple!

@alexasteph I literally just got it last week but I'm having a lot of fun with it!

Wow, you did great in June, @CookieGirl1! Great finds at the Lancome outlet!

@CookieGirl1 Happy belated birthday! I am a sucker for all candles! I have major candle envy right now 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I love it when Bath and Body works has their semi-annual sale!

Look at all those candles! Your home must  smell so nice @CookieGirl1

Those are definitely some of my fav scents, @itsfi.

love this haul @CookieGirl1

love this haul @CookieGirl1

Awesome haul @CookieGirl1! Enjoy all your goodies!

2,932 Replies
testing