Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

Oh what a great selection of goodies!  I really love physicians formula stuff!   I have the happy booster blush and bronzing hearts and they go on sooo nicely!  The price is fantastic! 

My weekend haul:

1. Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser 

2. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

3. Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Translucent

4. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner 

With exception of the foundation (just needed a MUCH darker shade due to my crazy tan from vacation!), these are all new products to me. Loving them so far!

I was looking around in my account online and realized this was only my 3rd Sephora purchase all year (gasp!) My first 2 only consisted of 1 product each - a cleanser and moisturizer! How unlike me to visit 3 times in 6 months!!

I usually stick to the foundation that works for me, I use the Lancome Teint Idole, but BT has really made me want to try the Hourglass Immaculate, EL Double Wear and the most mentioned, the NARS Sheer Glow! How do you like it? I wish I had your will power, I need to stick to a low-buy now, but I'll see if I can save money on the side to get these once Sephora offers a nice discount or I can more cash back from it!
I would appreciate your thought on the translucent powder as well, I've been wanting to get a loose one, I just have a few compact ones. Nice haul! Smiley Happy

I love the Sheer Glow foundation.  It gives such a beautiful finish to my skin and is not overly dewy looking. My skin tends to get oily in the spring/summer so I just need to use an oil control primer and setting powder and I am good to go. The foundation lasts really well all day and doesn't start to breakdown on me like some foundations do.  I highly recommend giving it a try.

I have only used the LM powder twice now but am really liking it. It is so lightweight and it doesn't make my face powdery looking like some powders can. Thumbs up so far!

I'm curious how you like the LM Translucent Powder. I was contemplating buying it for so long and got sidetracked with the NARS Light Reflecting pressed powder, which I really like, but has some drawbacks - namely getting the rest of the product out of the pan and out of the corners.

I'm very tempted to try the LM and maybe start throwing the NARS in my purse or something. 

I'm really loving the immediate finish on the LM powder. It gives me such a flawless finish and is so light weight and undetectable on the skin. Still putting it to the test in terms of how long it keeps me shine free. I feel like it's been holding up decently but still need some more time to test it out. 

Nice haul, Fran11! I love everything you purchased! Heart 

<3, Randee

Ouhhhhh!  That's a nice and covetable haul! 

I've already posted a haul on this thread but when I saw the Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner was available in store free for Rouge members I had to take a trip in! I ended up purchasing an Hourglass Powder as well In Ethereal Light which meant I was also able to get the Buxom offer! I redeemed the code for it online as well but I am absolutely in love with the colors so I'm fine with having 2 sets.

Have you tried the Benefit liner yet? I'm very intrigued, despite not really being a Benefit fan.

1,021 Replies