Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

Did you get the TF lippie for free? Smiley Surprised I was too busy with family stuff and wasn't able to shop this month Smiley Sad But my family friend got me a TF lippie and an eyeshadow quad as a thankyou gift. I wish to get more stuff from TF, but most SAs at Tom Ford seem to have an attitude. If you are just looking for a lippie, they won't even bother talking to you Smiley Sad

The mini TF lippie was a free sample at checkout...crazy I know! Your family friend sounds very generous, what did they get you?

Eyeshadow quad in sahara haze and lippie in pink dusk.

I got shade and illuminate and eyeshadow quad in cognac sable today because the SA at TF told me they are increasing the price tomorrow Smiley Sad

My last orders arrived yesterday. My first TF lippies!

TF Lipsticks in Wild Ginger, Cherry Lush & Bruised Plum

Hakuhodo Yachiyo Pointed and Itabake Medium

... I think I'm going on a low/no buy for a month or so. I'm going to be traveling so hopefully I won't be tempted by makeup. Smiley Very Happy

Those Tom Fords look so beautiful.

I'm slightly drooling over those lipsticks, and those brushes are sooooo pretty!  

I love the brushes and they are soooo soft.

Delightful!!

Gorgeous!!! Those are the three top colors I've been eyeing as well

I have never been tempted by TF lipsticks until your pictures. Promise to do some swatches or something!

They're so pretty.  It hurts to look at them.

I know what you mean. I've been admiring them for the past two days.

Ack, you guys must stop flaunting that Wild Ginger, it's making me want it Smiley Very Happy

Nice haul, hope you enjoy!!

Wild Ginger is the Summer Lippy girl! You need to get it. It's probably my favorite out of all my Tom Ford lippies.

It's really pretty. You should get it. Smiley Wink

Love the Tom Ford lippies!

I went to Walgreen's today after seeing other's post on the ELF and Ardell Ariel products. I'm obsessed with Disney princesses so I had to go out and grab some of it! I didn't pick up the lip products and the brushes since I figured I'd never use them. But lets me honest, I bought this for packaging Smiley Tongue

I really want to buy the blush/bronzer, just for the packaging. Is the pigmentation any good?

I would actually buy everything JUST for decorations, if I had the space xD

It's more of a bronzer than a blush. The pigmentation isn't bad for the price, but it's def not mid/high end quality. I wouldn't expect it to be for $5 anyway Smiley Tongue I don't plan on using it since I have other bronzers but I love the packaging. 

Very cute packaging. I wonder if Target carries these.....

I haven't seen it at Target.

These items are so pretty.  Once you've tried them, will you report back on how they perform.  I would likely use them, so I would toss the pretty outer packaging.

I haven't tried them out yet but maybe this weekend! 

I feel the need to start every haul post with the phrase "I've been naughty..." Smiley Very Happy

Did a little in-store shopping!

From Nordstrom Rack- Coach Poppy/Poppy Flower Rollerball, Butter London Marbs. Found a dress from Guess there too that is gorgeous that was $90 off retail!!

From Sephora- Sephora Blush/Bronzer Trio, Lavanila Lemon Vanilla Rollerball (gift, but I may buy for myself eventually!), Becca Beach Tint in Raspberry/Opal, Sephora Crease Brush, Fresh Sugar in Tulip, Sephora Gloss in Golden Scarlet, Sephora Lipstick in Strike A Pose.

Cashier at checkout threw 3 samples in my bag, got me the Buxom Rouge perk and I also got a sample of the new BareMinerals Serum Foundation!

Julep Free Intro Box and 2 surprise boxes! Some of these will be making their way to a friend Smiley Happy

Colors- Taryn, Lizanne, Nadia, Whitney, Harriet, Sunny, Nellie, Payton, Helen, and Diane.

Aaannd an online Sephora order (Laura Mercier Mineral Powder- repurchase!), with BuxomRouge and 3 samples +bonus sample Smiley Happy

Bottom items are my Glossybox- Rusk Dry Finishing Spray, StrangeBeautiful Nail Polish, Ayres Body Butter, Camille Beckman Hand Therapy and Sumita Champagne Eye Shadow Pencil

The blue glitter polish by Julep looks so pretty. Great haul CrayzeeRN! 

1,021 Replies