Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

Actually, the ones in the picture aren't the samples, but they were all $2 or $3! The samples are still really good though!

hahah, sorry, I meant my post above yours. ^^;;; the white foily things...

Actually, accordingto my friend, they also threw in a couple of the masks and the moisturizer for free!

Oops! Sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about the post above mine! My dad got one of the masks as a sample since he works at the mall, so he gave it to me lol Smiley Very Happy

Hahah, I guess that makes mine the Korean Haul #3? I was lucky to have a friend who was able to buy these things for me! I also could not resist the last few weeks of promos at Sephora, hence my two hauls. Smiley Happy

I need more friends in Korea! Also, nice promo haul!

Hahah, thanks! It's hard to say no to a good promo, but I firmly put my foot down even when the Buxom one came out. Smiley Very Happy

I love snail masks!!! I have some snail lipgloss as well! 

Snail lipgloss? LOL... ( I have this sudden image of you picking up a pretty colored snail and applying it to your lips)....

I haven't tried the snail mask yet...does it work? Is it slimy? O_O

I haven't posted a haul in a while but here is my latest one. Smiley Happy

Tom Ford in Orchid Haze 

MAC Pure Heroine 

Tom Ford in Flush with some generous samples

Guerlain Terracotta Sun Celebration 

Tom Ford in She Wolf (arrived a little broken but arranging for an exchange.)

Tom Ford in Unabashed with samples

Tom Ford in True Coral 

I`m a bit jealous!*-* : But you have a beautiful haul there! Someday I`ll try a Tom Ford product!

1,021 Replies