Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

Yessssssss, I LOVE tea! I think i'm officially hooked on teavana....expensive, but man....I've been drinking them every day this week, and haven't touched my regular teas.

Nice haul, CuriousCannibal! You will have to let us know how you like the Sephora Collection sheet masks Smiley Wink

<3, Randee

*picks jaw off floor*

Ohhhh my that Tom Ford palette is PERFECTION. Swatches please?! If you can bear to touch it!

Seconded!! I'd love to see those colors

I'll be sure to post swatches soon (most likely in the what are you wearing thread)!

Cocoa mirage!!! How gorgeous! I can't wait to see you post a look with that quad!

I want that Tom Ford quad.  Stupid no buy.  I hope you share a look and your thoughts with that.  Very nice haul.

Let me take a closer look at that TF real quick. *Grabs and runs away* 

image.jpg

Spent a lot of money at Whole Foods yesterday...Alaffia was on sale...oops.  Also visited an Origins store during lunch.  

Great haul, meagboho! I am obsessed with the Origins Charcoal Mask! It is amazing! Heart

<3, Randee

Randee I can't wait to try!

The Whole Foods beauty aisle can be dangerous.  Everything looks so awesome, and I want to buy it all.  Look at all those goodies.  Nice.

Yessss! They had make up brushes too! I got a cheek one, but didn't put it in the picture.

Right??? I get lost in there!  At least my man knows where to find me! 

Wow, you are soooo stocked up on toiletries!  It looks like you covered all your bases!!  

SALEZ! I couldn't help myself! Alaffia is my favorite company, they are doing amazing work with African communities.

Been away for a bit so I have quite a bit to share with y'all for my June hauls!  

Went to Boca Raton, FL earlier this month and visited the Town Center mall. I was totally blown away with the number of stores there! You could easily get lost. Though it was awesome to have Sephora, Saks Fifth Ave, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Macy's, etc. all in one place!! Picked up some nice goodies there, including my first Inglot purchase. I was also thrilled I found Guerlain (Crazy Pearls) Champs Elysees Meteorites at the Bloomingdales there!  

IMG_20140602_140140.jpg

I came home to more goodies waiting there for me. I owe the Lancome purchase to notcreative for giving me the heads up on the GWP at Saks. I love it so far!  Also in there are Bloomingdales & Sephora orders.

DSCF4100.JPG

From ebay: Guerlain Meteorites Perles Imperiales. 

DSCF4131 - Edited.JPG

Then yesterday at Walgreens I couldn't resist the e.l.f. Ariel Beauty Book & eyelash set.

DSCF4141.JPGDSCF4142.JPG

I love all the meteorites!! Smiley Happy How are you liking the Perles Imperiales?

I love all of them too!  Looking forward to collecting more!  Smiley Happy  

I love Perles Imperiales so far.  It's interesting comparing this 2009 holiday edition to the newer formulation.  I would say this one is just a bit less shimmery than the newer ones.  Still beautiful though.

Ooooh love me some Inglot shadows. They're really not talked about that much and I have no idea why. Awesome haul!

Thanks! I agree about Inglot, their blush and compact foundation I picked up were also great. It was super hard picking just 3 colors to go in the Freedom Palette.

Maybe they aren't talked about as much since their not as easy to find.  I only thought you can order them online until I saw them at the Macy's in FL (I live in CA).

1,021 Replies