Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Joyful June Hauls!

Hey BTers!

I decided to start at new haul thread for the month June. I love seeing everyone's hauls.Share what goodies you got this month. (beauty and non-beauty) Remember guys a haul is a haul big or small. Smiley Happy  

Re: Joyful June Hauls!

That's one of the best "budget hauls" I've seen. I really like the OPI bag - looks perfect for storing polishes - and I love the Philosophy bag. Sorry to hear about the computer and I hope you're back to "full Starletta power" soon!

The OPI bag is so cute!! I saw it in the ad...thought about it!! Still thinking...

I saw the Sinful Colors ad in Walgreens for 99cents, limit 3 unless you live in NM! Score! I bet Sinful Colors will se an incredible upswing in their sales thanks to Consumer Reports AND  BT! Smiley Wink

It's so tiny!  It fits about 6-8 bottles, but will be perfect for travel.

I am picking up some Sinful Colors on Tuesday.  Have you used them before?

Nope, not at all. It was the promo that made me pick them up.

Well, I guess we are both going to be new to trying them.  Hopefully, they are as nice as they say.

Oh yeah, u did awesome! Came out w/ the good's! I have just 1 DORKO question! How did you find the Zoya Polishes at Ulta? Did you go in-store or online? I have tried & tried (including copying & pasting how you typed it out, hehe) & still CAN'T get the polish to appear! ! ! !  It keep's saying the item is not there or check my spelling ): ! Ahhh!  They are 2  colors I need to get my paw's on! hehe Any tip's as to why I'm having such a " what the hell " time w/ these little gem's?! hehe 

Thanks & Killer Job on the $13 Haul! What a rush, right?! lol Love it! Smiley Happy

This actually arrived a few days ago, but I finally got around to using my new things today! I'm four brushes and one blush away from completing my collection of Tom Ford brushes and blushes, so once I do that, I'm gearing up for a nice long low buy.

This is so gorgeous! What a beautiful high-end haul! I'm a little bit jealous of all your tom ford goodies. Smiley Wink Enjoy them!

Highlighted

I like the sound of a low buy.  It sounds like something I can commit to, because we all know this no buy isn't working.  Although, I did make it out of my brow appt at Ulta on the last day of the love your hair event with nothing.  I passed up 1.25x3 points plus 20% off an item and a bunch of goodies in the long checkout line.  That was hard, and I almost gave in.