Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful July hauls 2020!

I think we could all use a little more joy right now so please join me in celebrating all the joyful hauls of July! Happy Birthday to all the other July babies!🥳🥳🥳4D52519D-4F0D-4E1A-95F4-1089876767F1.gif

Re: Joyful July hauls 2020!

I was so busy with work in July that didn’t have time to post anything. Now I collected what I could remember I got in July. Sephora, Beautylish, SpaceNK, Net-a-Porter, Chantecaille Direct, Chanel direct and Commodity Direct. My passion for lip care certainly got the best of me. Love Lano lips and new Sephora lip balms. Also added significantly to my collection of luminous powders. And big thank you to Sephora for kindly surprising me with birthday gift that I could not pick up in January and replacing the IT cosmetics luminous powder that got destroyed during shipment. Sephora CS is amazing. 

9802DB4D-32E5-4824-AF44-1A8F86E08342.jpeg

082615A9-CFCD-4C12-B95E-3701BC625FE3.jpeg

979E7744-BDB0-43D8-B199-B2DE3E700C5D.jpeg

8CB859DD-53A5-4704-8A73-DCF196B6CD73.jpeg

4142A98A-A8D2-403E-B4AE-92BB3DBDB4E1.jpeg

54F65E89-88EB-47BD-BBDC-0EBF432E7B99.jpeg

F335C82E-CC40-46B6-87FF-82A7D9551692.jpeg

RE: Re: Joyful July hauls 2020!

Amazing haul!!!! @Zvezdochka

The hummingbirds! @Zvezdochka. So gorgeous. 

Yaaaay happy for you that Sephora CS was so helpful! What are your thoughts on the Good Molecules Discoloration Correcting Serum? @Zvezdochka 

@Guessgal I got it because they added tranexamic acid to the updated version, but I have not started the regular use just yet. I have to finish some other serums first. I did try it a couple of times and based on that all I can say: it is very light, absorbs easily and plays well with other serums, lotions, creams and SPF. If I do like the results after I start using it regularly, I will post about it in Month's favorites thread. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

@Zvezdochka ,

I love your hauls!  They are awesome!  Those Chantecaille eyeshadows with hummingbirds on the lids!

@tsavorite  Oh, Thank you. You made me smile. Although I do love my hauls too 😂😂👻

Fantastic hauls, @Zvezdochka! The shadows and lipsticks are gorgeous!

@Zvezdochka Very nice.  Enjoy your wonderful new products.

You hauled some awesome items @Zvezdochka.

@Zvezdochka all your beautiful products!! 😍 Excellent hauls

Nice haul @Zvezdochka! Enjoy all your goodies!

Finally got around to posting pics.  I was actually really good this month about not buying a ton of stuff but not necessarily on purpose, LOL. A lot of what I ended up buying just fell into the "restock" category. There just wasn't a lot that caught my attention or that I felt like I absolutely had to have which is probably a good thing 😉.

20200801_181158.jpg

20200801_181232.jpg

@CookieGirl1 ,

Great hauls of things that you already love!  That's a Win!

I enjoy restock hauls, @CookieGirl1. It feels so satisfying to use up items! I just restocked shampoo because I'm finally running out and it means I get to try a new brand.

@curlychiquita I love trying out new shampoos!  However, I'm guilty of not finishing up a shampoo before I start trying a new one. Let's just say that as a result of this somewhat unfortunate habit, I have a... shall we say substantial?... variety of shampoos and conditioners in my shower at all times, lol.

@CookieGirl1 Wow. Great haul.  Enjoy!

Hope you had a great birthday month @CookieGirl1! I think restocking hauls are fantastic - everything in that haul is something you enjoy! How wonderful is that?!! ♥️ Love those polishes - can’t help but smile just seeing those vibrant colors!

Thanks, @itsfi :).  My B-day was actually in June but I picked up my gift late because there weren't any open stores in my area until July so it was actually kind of a fun way to extend the joy, lol.  As for the polishes, they've been a lot of fun to wear!  They were super-affordable from Amazon and I've been loving the bright colors for Summer.

Amazing haul @CookieGirl1 looks like someone had a birthday!! 🎉🥳

1 Reply
testing