Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful July hauls 2020!

I think we could all use a little more joy right now so please join me in celebrating all the joyful hauls of July! Happy Birthday to all the other July babies!🥳🥳🥳4D52519D-4F0D-4E1A-95F4-1089876767F1.gif

Re: Joyful July hauls 2020!

Happy Birthday month @BaseballJen! Enjoy all your goodies!

Brushes and skincare orders from the second half of July: 

Brushes from Visage USA and UltaBrushes from Visage USA and Ulta

Spoiler

Chikuhodo (via Visage USA) 

• KZ-02 Cheek - it’s more like a mini powder brush, which is exactly what I wanted. 
  • R-C2 Cheek - the brush I wanted 2 years ago but couldn’t find in stock anywhere, so I “settled” for a Z-4 instead (which quickly became my favorite face brush); I’m glad to finally have my red-handled R-C2! 
  • KZ-08 Shadow - pencils are one of my most used eye brushes, so I keep adding more. 
  • FO-7 Shadow - another pencil; can’t tell in this photo but it has a very pointy and sturdy tip. I see myself using this one a lot. 

MAC (via Ulta): 239S shader - I already had one of these (plus a nearly 30 year old 144 shader, plus shaders by other brands) but hey, you can never have too many shaders! 

Orders from various retailers (Lily’s Bathcarry, Ulta, Nordstrom, Jolse) plus a gift from a friend, all jumbled together in photos: 

Accidentally included a freebie (hand cream) in this photo.Accidentally included a freebie (hand cream) in this photo.6C01224B-3AB8-496D-9FE5-F62BD5108611.jpegFreebies!Freebies!

Quick notes:

• Routine makes stick deodorants now! I had to try 2 of my favorite scents in stick form. Also finally trying Moon Sisters and Johnny’s Cash (the 2 mini jars under the sticks). 
  • The Maskingdom set was a gift. Looking forward to trying these sheet masks soon! 
  • Jolse sent me a TON of freebies. I got a scrubby mitt! (Will use on body in shower.) Lily’s Bathcarry also sent a couple of DS. Whenever I don’t order directly from Routine, I order from LB. They always include a friendly handwritten note in my packages.  

RE: Re: Joyful July hauls 2020!

Amazing and impressive haul!!!! @WinglessOne

@WinglessOne Thanks for posting pics of your brushes! I'v...

@WinglessOne Thanks for posting pics of your brushes! I've definitely marked the KZ 02 cheek brush for my next purchase. I loved how soft the Kazan and the FO series eyeshadow brushes were, so now I'll definitely invest in some of the face brushes from those series. I'm glad you were able to get your red handle R series brush! Enjoy your purchases 😊

Fabulous new brushes and masks, @WinglessOne!

@WinglessOne Great haul!

Great skincare, brushes haul @WinglessOne ! Enjoy! 

Swoon @WinglessOne !

*Drools over brushes*

Great haul!

Great haul @WinglessOne! 👍🏼 Interested in your thoughts on that Shangpree mist after you’ve had time to test it out.

@WinglessOne ,

I love your new brushes!  Awesome!

Gorgeous brushes, @WinglessOne - and those freebies, WOW🤩

AMAZING HAUL! WOW! And I thought mine was HUGE! (it was but still! not quite as great as yours!! LOL!)

@WinglessOne  Awesome haul. Enjoy all the goodies!!

Awesome haul!! I seen that routine had sticks, but I went ahead and ordered a bunch of the small ones first to see if there's one I would use in the stick form @WinglessOne 

Fabulous haul @WinglessOne 

Excellent haul @WinglessOne! Enjoy all your goodies!

RE: Joyful July hauls 2020!

Already posted the pic of the necklace and earrings, but wanted to show the bracelet I just got in from Kohl’s online. The rest is from Sephora online 😆

Re: RE: Joyful July hauls 2020!

Beautiful jewelry, @twilightnicky! The colors in the palette are pretty, too!

Thank you 😃

@twilightnicky Love the palette and the lip color

15 Replies
testing