Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful July hauls 2020!

I think we could all use a little more joy right now so please join me in celebrating all the joyful hauls of July! Happy Birthday to all the other July babies!🥳🥳🥳4D52519D-4F0D-4E1A-95F4-1089876767F1.gif

Re: Joyful July hauls 2020!

Thank you @missjeanie  @GeorginaBT  @twilightnicky  @curlychiquita  @lmaster ! 

I've been using Redken Invisible Dry Shampoo since last month and it's worked great for me: no residue, stickiness, or stiffness, plus it's fragrance-free and easy to work through my kinky coily hair. I especially like using it before my sweatier workouts. Many (MANY) people have told me the Amika dry shampoo is at least comparable, except for the fragrance. I'll find out soon enough! 🙂 

@WinglessOne those shades are gorgeous!!

Wow, the lip shine is something else on you, @WinglessOne!

Vamps who Brunch is gorgeous 😍

These swatches are beauuuuutiful @WinglessOne. Vamps Who Brunch is so pretty on you! I'm so eager to try the Slip Shines. 

Amika Perk Up is my fave! I feel like I have to really work some dry shampoos into my hair to get rid of any white residue, but that's not the case with this one for me. 

That amika dry shampoo is my favourite @WinglessOne , I hope you like the scent!

RE: Joyful July hauls 2020!

Tomorrow is my birthday, ladies and gents! I turn 33! :0 i had placed some orders and unfortunately my ulta order is lost but sephora coming through with my packages! I also got two of the birthday present gifts.

Re: RE: Joyful July hauls 2020!

Amazing haul, @Blackwhiskey!! Enjoy!!

Aww Happy Birthday @Blackwhiskey 💋❤️ I’m glad Sephora came through 👏 and the presents.  I love Mercury Retrograde.  It’s a wonderful colour story and formulas. Enjoy pampering yourself 🥰

@Blackwhiskey Happy Birthday!! 🎉 Great, new purchases 

Happy birthday @Blackwhiskey! 🎈🥳 Lots of beauties in your haul! 😍 The Primera serum has been one that has been in and out of my cart. 

Happy birthday @Blackwhiskey! You received a beautiful haul and lucky lady to receive 2 birthday gifts from Sephora.

@Blackwhiskey happy birthday!!! Great haul

Happy 33rd birthday, @Blackwhiskey! 🥳 Love the Huda Beauty palette!

@Blackwhiskey Happy early birthday. Great haul 

Happy birthday (tomorrow) @Blackwhiskey ! I hope Ulta's helping you with that order, and that you enjoy the goodies you did get! 

Mini Ulta haul with platinum Perricone MD GWP and diamond Grande Lash mascara code. 

4C63CA15-1C2D-4B2F-BCDE-20B69FB779AB.jpeg

Great haul, @Danzie89!! Enjoy!!

I’ve heard good things about the mascara @Danzie89 ❤️

Nice haul @Danzie89! Have you used that St Tropez mist before? 

Nice haul @Danzie89. I was unable to get the Perricone MD moisturizer to come up free and I did not want to play around to get it . I am satisfied with my purchase.

testing