Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful July hauls 2020!

I think we could all use a little more joy right now so please join me in celebrating all the joyful hauls of July! Happy Birthday to all the other July babies!🥳🥳🥳4D52519D-4F0D-4E1A-95F4-1089876767F1.gif

Re: Joyful July hauls 2020!

@Loretta55 I have that The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 1.7 oz/ 50 mL in my cart now. How do you like it?

I just used it @EuDeMa . My first impression was that it reminded me of the PTR Irish Mud Moor Mask. I applied a thin layer and left it on for about 1 minutes. It wipes off easily which is a plus. For the price, I feel that it is a good deal.

Nice haul @Loretta55. The shadows in that Jungle Lights palette are very pretty. 

Thank you very much @itsfi.

Joyful July hauls 2020!

My 3rd & final Fenty highlighter. 💜 Couldnt resist the more adventurous colors during the sale. But I did have to order another acrylic just for my fenty highlighters 😜

Such pretty highlighters, @sonnydee!! Enjoy!!

Fenty is such a great brand! I can't wait for their skincare launch. I wish I could rock that colorful highlighter as well as you do, @sonnydee !

@sonnydee outstanding haul girl

that Highlighter is so pretty @sonnydee ❤️

That highlighter shade is so unique and pretty @sonnydee.🤩

Wow that lavender swatch is gorgeous @sonnydee!

A small Sephora order: 

Can’t resist Mattemoiselles when they’re 50% off.Can’t resist Mattemoiselles when they’re 50% off.
Details: 
Spoiler
Fenty Mattemoiselles in Clapback (a restock), Ya Dig?!, and One of the Boyz. I have ombre plans for the latter 2 shades. I’m a big fan of this line of mattes because they apply smoothly, feel comfy on my lips, are long-wearing, and come in a fun range of colors. Plus, their shape and size makes them great for travel. I have so many shades, I need to move them to their own container that’ll best accommodate their slim shape. I don’t usually store lipsticks by brand (I store them by color) but these will be an exception. 

Fenty Slip Shine in Vamps Who Brunch. My photos don’t do the blue sparkles justice. The glitter is small enough that I can’t feel it at all on my lips. I’ve worn it for 1.5 hours so far and it hasn’t bled or feathered yet, not even after a cup of tea. 

4B259790-0F0D-4D72-8292-94AE3837BFAE_1_201_a.jpeg
CCEB3562-48AA-4370-A072-27AC11F90352_1_201_a.jpeg

Stellar Haze Cosmic Face Powder
- A friend and I decided to test this finishing powder together. (She bought her own mini.) I rubbed it on the back of my hand and huh, it really does have some blurring action. We’ll see how it fairs on my face. 

Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo - So many people have told me to try this, despite the heavy fragrance. I’ll try it sometime today. I don’t have a big problem with fragrance in hair products, but if I’m gonna smell something all day, it’d better be a scent I like. More important than that will be the effect this stuff has on my scalp and hair. If it doesn’t work well for me, eh, I already have another dry shampoo that does. 

Amazing lippie haul, @WinglessOne!! Love the Mattemoiselles. These are great shades!! Enjoy!!

The Slip Shine is so pretty, @WinglessOne .

That sale was so tempting @WinglessOne ❤️ I wanted to get freckled fiesta and the pumpkin one but I went for the PMG quad that was 50% off

@2manyperfumes  Oh, which PMG quad did you get? I already had the 2 quads I wanted so I didn't buy another one, though I was tempted to get a backup. 🙂 

I've been buying Mattemoiselles since they first launched, usually 2-4 shades at a time. They work well under Gloss Bombs. I keep hoping Fenty will release a yellow shade. 

Fine. Vamps Who Brunch is going back into my cart now @WinglessOne. 🛒 Your haul and swatches and @sonnydee‘s is convincing me that I really do need it. 😉 

@itsfi  I think you'll be very happy with your decision! 😈 It feels like a very comfy balm and the color can be applied sheer or built up: that's 2-3 coats in my lip swatch photo, with no lip liner. It does get slightly goopy between my lips a few seconds after application when I do more than a sheer (single) coat, but a wet cotton swab easily fixes that, and no goopiness returns. It's good stuff. 

Hahaha! It’s not too hard to convince me @WinglessOne! I picked up one recently and have been trying to remind myself that I don’t need to pick them all up at once. 😆 

Those swatches are gorgeous @WinglessOne!

Thanks @Loretta55 !

15 Replies
testing