Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Joyful July Hauls 2022!

Join me in posting all your Joyful July hauls! I think we could all use a little more joy in our lives right now! Happy Birthday to all the July babies!🎂🛍E34D903B-3C5C-4CBE-839F-3522171B66B7.jpeg

Re: Joyful July Hauls 2022!

@Sunnysmom thank you!! I've only used it once, I love love the scent!!! Now see with my curly hair,,,I had a feeling it might be too drying, it was a bit after the first use, however the conditioner bar, helped sooooo much!!! I'll use the shampoo maybe 2-3x a month and see how it goes

Nice nice @lmaster ! Looks so yummy.  Wonder how it would be on short straight hair…hmm. 

I truly feel it's for any type but curly lol as long as your hair is not naturally dry you should be golden! @Sunnysmom 

@lmaster ,

Your swatches are so pretty!  Thank you.  They inspire me to purchase!  Great hauls!

Thank you lovely!!! @tsavorite 😊❤️

@lmaster So pretty 😍😍😍

@SportyGirly125 thank you sweet beauty!!! ❤️❤️

I bought the lashstash with 5 mini mascara's and a coupon for a full size for free!  Going to try them all out and decide which one I like best.  I also bought The Ordinary Caffeine and a refill for Hourglass ultra slim lipstick in I'm Addicted.  I want to try the NARS new foundation but I can wait till the 20% off sale because I have so many foundations as it is.

The Lashstash kit is my favorite, @drusselle! I know what you mean about foundations. I have so many! 

@drusselle. the Sephora Favorites mini mascara sets are a good value - love that you can get to try some fun, new mascara and that you can pick up a firm that there's a voucher for a full size. I've hard really good things about the new NARS foundation! Waiting for the 20%off sale is a great idea.

I bought another lip balm 💋🤦‍♀️😂 this one from Clinique CLINIQUE Superbalm Lip Treatment .25 oz Do you like clinique products? any opinion on this "superbalm"?....let me know 😘💕

@Skunk12puzzola  I had tried one that came in a pink tube, and I thought it was good!

@Ispend2much6 I think the pink one is from the line "pep start". But probably the formulas are similar. I like mine so far.

@Skunk12puzzola  That's right!  You are a lip balm expert. 😍

@Ispend2much6 kinda 😂 have a nice Sunday. We are here, already talking about lunch haha.....it's almost 9am 💕

@Skunk12puzzolaI think that's a fine thing to discuss at 9 a.m.  You have to have time to get it ready!  Thank you; it sounds like your Sunday will be lovely!

@twilightnicky hellooooo 👋😘

Hello 🙂

Sephora - I went into the Sephora store to pick up this Voluspa mini candle set (not sure why it's not coming up when I try to tag it) as a gift, along with a gift card to redeem a full size of whichever scent is most loved by the recipient (or to redeem for something else). While I was in the store, my eyes spied the new LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Mango so I decided to pick myself up a gift as well. 😂 The scent is faint but it does smell like mango. Yum!

7.6.2022 Haul 1.jpg

Spoiler
7.6.2022 Sephora 1c.jpg

7.6.2022 Sephora 1b.jpg

Sephora online 15% off haul - I don't usually gravitate towards Mario Badescu products but this Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Adaptogens, and Coconut Water caught my eye and I've been impressed with it. Likewise with the Kaja Cat Nap Under Eye Brightener Peach-Tone Brightener  - so far, so good. The Driftwood & Chamomile scent is my favorite of the scents in the Nest Wellness Collection - the scent makes me think of a spa and that's never a bad thing in my mind. I love the candle but this NEST New York Driftwood & Chamomile Misting Diffuser Oil 0.5 oz / 15 ml Driftwood & Chamomile will come in handy  with it being warmer. The Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL is a backup because I can never have enough sunscreen within my reach. 🌞

6.30.2022 Haul 1.jpg

Ogee Organic Skincare - this lipstick haul was enabled by @fatimamummy's stunning photos 📸 of a few of the brand's products - Re: A Year of Beauty- Photography Challe... - Page 7 - Beauty Insider Community (sephora.com) I couldn't decide on just one color, so I told myself I didn't have to just pick one. 😄 

7.2.2022 Ogee.jpg

Spoiler
Ogee lipstick swatches.jpg

@itsfi  Oooo I love your voluspa gift so thoughtful!! And awesome! And awesome haul! I love you already picked up a back up of the SF sunscreen!! I did a little experiment today with it. 

Thank you @ather! 😊 I love all the scents in that mini candle set and think the recipient will too but this seemed like a fun way to let her try them first. Putting things like this together has been a fun thing for me to do as well; I started doing it a year or two ago and it’s just morphed into different things over time. 🎁 

A sunscreen experiment, you say? I’ll definitely be interested in hearing more about that. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos156
  • E34D903B-3C5C-4CBE-839F-3522171B66B7.jpeg
  • C74AD505-69EB-473A-B272-59A6ED16408E.jpeg
  • Polish shade names, clockwise, starting with silver: Jett, Dahlia, Adina, Dominique, Tru, Zara, and Reece.
  • I just realized I left a couple blues out, including Pat McGrath PermaGel Blitz Blue.
  • C6C18686-334A-48D9-A33B-1CCB5165BF6D.gif
  • B5B83A1D-C88E-4C8B-A6B0-D4A57A319B39.jpeg
  • 0E86B87F-1404-4146-A124-DFFECF4D7F7F.jpeg
  • AFA8D8E1-0EA7-42A4-9B12-1882B4C33D07.jpeg
  • 9FA5729A-224C-4957-98FF-EBFD4CE0B8AF.jpeg
  • thumbnail.jpe
  • 37930567-F59E-4DE3-9DBB-30A1418257DA.jpeg
  • haul july 2022.jpg
  • Australian gold coconut lip balm ingredients list
  • D7452523-F22A-436A-88BA-2E0703B1B109.jpeg
  • 3D44B8BD-D29A-458E-BE5A-E83919474E61.jpeg
testing