Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! ๐ŸŽ‰

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tags:

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Thanks, @Aaliaa, and holy moly - now that's what I call a haul! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Thanks @lmi82!

My face is the heart eyes emoji while looking at your haul ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Glad you were able to find a place to get good deals online for CA, @Aaliaa!

Thanks @scott1201! I've been 'playing' with them since I picked up the box yesterday. I agree with @bakeamuffin, this is my kinda halloween candy!

Holy smokes @Aaliaa you really are all set! ๐Ÿ˜ This is more satisfying than looking at a pile of Halloween candy as a child, these look so amazing! Iโ€™m so excited to read all of your reviews in the mask thread!! Such an incredible haul!! ๐Ÿ“ฆ ๐Ÿ“ฆ ๐Ÿ“ฌ How was shipping/duties? 

So it worked out to about $2.50 CAD per mask inclusive of shipping (about 25% of the cost was shipping). Many of these masks are $8-$10 here and this is definitely the cheapest site I've found even when factoring in their shipping costs. I didn't get hit with duties and I went with EMS shipping (even though DHL was actually a few $'s cheaper). I'm more then willing to pay duties but the fee's really anger me. I recently had to order a bridesmaid dress from the US and got hit with $90 CAD charge of which only $11 was actual govt. duty. Given the situation I had to just pay it.

They also have a huge selection of masks, best I've seen around and now that I have successfully ordered from them twice I'm happy to recommend the website @bakeamuffin

@Aaliaa that stings, the fees sounds outrageous! ๐Ÿคญ Itโ€™s nice that this order didnโ€™t get dinged ๐Ÿ˜„ 

That sounds like a really great deal! I will definitely be checking out that site when I need more sheet masks, it sounds perfect for fulfilling my masking needs, especially for ~$2.50 each considering the Sephora ones I usually grab are $8. 

Pretty baffled that it's July already butttttttt that means your birthday is fast approaching @lmi82 ๐Ÿ’œ

@ElleElleG Lol, same here, and the 4th is definitely getting close! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜„

Yay thanks for starting this thread @lmi82 ! Can't wait to see all of the hauls this month!

Thanks, @Mcakes! โค๏ธ I can't wait to see this month's hauls, too!

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

I can't believe it's July...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Thanks for starting the thread! Can't wait to see the hauls!

Thank you, @Lazybeautybeast! I'm excited to see the hauls, too! Haha yeah, this year seems to be going by fast, doesn't it?

Yay, @lmi82-  thanks for starting this! I'm actually going to have some small hauls in July, my no/low buy fizzled at the end of June and somehow I ended up with a Natasha Denona palette and a Jo Malone order, coming this Monday.

Thanks, @prettyinpa! โค๏ธ I'm also looking forward to seeing what you got from Natasha Denona and Jo Malone!

1,127 Replies
testing