Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! ๐ŸŽ‰

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tags:

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Thank you @tsavoriteโค๏ธ  I surprisingly do not have many pink lippies so I'm happy I picked these up.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice hauls!  I love the Chanel quad! @itsfi

Thank you @curlychiquitaโค๏ธ  Both of the quads in the fall / winter collection are nice; I went with the brown and beige one because I thought I'd reach for it more.

Cumulative monthly haul!

20180724_213728.jpg20180730_213909.jpg20180730_213949.jpg

Nice purchases @CookieGirl1, what MAC shade did you get?

@AaliaaUnidentified this was the free MAC lipstick for National Lipstick Day and I went with "Delish" . It wasn't my first choice of a shade because I think it looks a little too brownish - nude for me but the one that I wanted was no longer available. Since this one has a subtle shimmer, I decided that I could either wear it over the top of a  darker lipstick to lighten it up or just gift it to a friend :-).

Great haul @CookieGirl1!  That Play! box looks fab - the Algenist serum is quite nice. I see you picked up a bottle of Bioderma - love that stuff!

@itsfiUnidentified I was really excited because the Bioderma was one of the Amazon Prime Day deals so I got it for a really great price! I've tried going back to other micellar waters and this is the one that I always come back to--it's gotten me a little spoiled, LOL.

It's perfectly okay to spoil yourself @CookieGirl1๐Ÿ˜‰  Bioderma micellar water is HG status all the way for me too!

@itsfiUnidentified yeah, I definitely feel like it's worth the money. I actually went ahead and just enrolled in the Subscribe and Save option for it while I was placing the order :-).

Yes @CookieGirl1!  I feel like the Bioderma is a good "subscribe and save" item for me.  It's a staple in my skincare routine.

Nice hauls, @CookieGirl1@CookieGirl1 !  ๐Ÿ™‚  That is a good Play! Box!

Thanks, @tsavorite!  I'm really enjoying it so far.

Fantastic skin and lip care hauls! That play box is definitely one of the best! @CookieGirl1

@curlychiquita Yes, this month's Play box was good in my opinion.  Some months are a little hit-or-miss but this month was a hit with me!

A random selection of products I've picked up over the last 2 weeks or so to wrap up July. Products are from Sephora, RoseRoseShop and Miniso and  are all already in use ๐Ÿ˜€

IMG_2594.jpg

@Aaliaa  I'll bet the ND shadows will look stunning on you. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Aaliaa Great haul ๐Ÿ™‚ I couldn't resist the mini Lila palette as well (even though I do NOT wear a lot of shadows, my skills are lame) and it's just so beautiful! Are those pink panther sponges?!?! 

Oh its post-it notes! I saw them in Miniso and thought they were so cute! @MissPuff

I'm with you @MissPuff, I don't wear shadows daily but I've enjoyed playing with colour recently. This is my first ND palette and can I just say the quality really is unbelievable. I don't think I would buy the large palettes because I wouldn't use them enough to justify the price but for $30 CAD I'm willing to invest it in this size. I remember swatching her Tropic palette and not being that impressed with the pigmentation but this is great. I love the tan shade too, because you can use it to create more subtle looks too.

@Aaliaa,

This is a good perspective of how small that mini Lila palette is!  That's pretty small!  

1,127 Replies
testing