Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! 🎉

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! 😃

Tags:

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

@Aaliaa  Great haul!  Could you describe the Seaberry Hand Cream scent?  Thanks!  That's one Fresh product I've never experienced.

Oh I'm terrible at describing scents so if anyone else knows please feel free to jump in. To me its a very light slightly fruity meets herbal scent. Its subtle and you can only really smell it if you hold your hands up to your nose. @Ispend2much6

@Aaliaa Thank you so much!  It sounds lovely.

@Aaliaa,

With all the sales, it does feel like it's been Christmas in July!  

Weird thing is, I've avoided all the sales fairly well but these little things really got me! @tsavorite

Great choices!  That's my excuse, too; it's like Christmas in July! @Aaliaa

Haha, thanks @curlychiquita!

Great haul! 

LOL, I think I also need to adopt Merry Summer Christmas @Aaliaa

Haha, if you don't need anything I'd say stay strong @RachFace2921!

Love your haul @Aaliaa!  I didn't know the Secret Key essence came in mist form; will have to check it out - makes it easier to apply and it's great for carrying around in the summer!

Thanks @itsfi I think the mist is a different formula then the essence, its more watery but has the fermented filtrate in it and I'm enjoying it in place of my Missha FTE. I agree, the spray feature is what originally attracted me to this.

@Aaliaa  Fun haul! The Fresh hand cream looks great and the lippie shades look beautiful! I need to try those Raccoony eye patches sometime! –they sound wonderful! Merry Christmas in July! 🙌🎄

Thanks @Shosh85 These are my third box of eye masks so I definitely do like them! I realize the lippies look ridiculously similar but there is a slight difference!

Ulta/Sephora/Mac cosmetics hauls23676FE4-7512-4E1C-A473-04925D71C658.jpeg

1C04F235-03F6-4A47-971F-E02235C584D5.jpeg

nice @mezzotown88 ! that palette on the right hand side looks really interesting!

@Kim888 oh I think that’s the new bronzer and blush palette from Catrice( California in a box)  I haven’t tried it yet but I’ve watched a few good reviews on this palette on YouTube and people have kept recommending me to buy this so I’m hoping this is good 😃

oooh interesting @mezzotown88 ! Deff let us know what you think once you try it please!

Ohhhh You picked up some nice goodies, @mezzotown88 !!!   Enjoy! ❤️

@mezzotown88  I like your haul, and I really like your organizer for your colognes.

What a great haul!  What's the PTR on the left? @mezzotown88@mezzotown88

@RachFace2921 Thanks 😃 That’s the ptr cloud cream cleanser. 

testing