Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

Welcome to the July hauls thread! I can't wait to see what everyone purchases this month! Also, Happy Birthday to my fellow July babies! 🎉

hellojuly2018.png 

Until the clock strikes midnight, please continue to share your loot in the (be)Jeweled June Hauls thread! 😃

Tags:

Re: Jovial July 2018 Hauls!

These are nothing new to me, these are my restocks for July/August/September...From DECIEMFrom DECIEMFrom SephoraFrom SephoraDrugstore, I need my collagen!Drugstore, I need my collagen!

@keana1,

Have you seen great results from the Ordinary products, the SubQ, and the Protini?

Any recommendations?

Great Deciem jaul, @keana1!  I hadn't heard of SubQ anti-age

@curlychiquita Sephora used to have this line along with TO but as you probably know Sephora doesn’t carry TO and other DECIEM products! This serum has only good skin care ingredients and it’s quite effective! Anyone looking for an anti-aging serum should consider looking it up! 

@keana1 Wow, you don't like skincare or anything 🙂

@keana1 Your skin will be so happy with this haul! ❤️

@Tamara76 It should,Thanks!

These are some great restocks @keana1! 💕 Nice haul! 

@itsfi Thanks! I should be able to only buy a few items in August and calm down a little! 🙄

The Tom Ford and Philosophy body wash are repurchases, but everything else is stuff I've been dying to try. I'm pretty happy to get mini sizes of everything all at once.

IMG_0624.JPG

@suzyo Soleil Blanc is really lovely. I think I actually prefer it over Replica Beach Walk for that iconic summer scent. Enjoy!! ☀️

@PinkEvergreen, I hoard samples of Beach Walk, I’m just not ready to commit to a big bottle 😀

@suzyo Haha, I committed to a travel size. That’s the extent of my fragrance commitments these days ☺️ I find that I want to be increasingly mobile between fragrances instead of wearing the same one for long periods of time like I used to. 

You got great minis to try, @suzyo!  I hope you like everything! 

@suzyo OMG Soleil Blanc seriously smells like summer - I still haven't purchased it, but I spritz it whenever I see it in a store! ❤️

Hi @suzyo,

The Sol De Janiero Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is smells so good! I love it! You are going to smell so good this summer! 😉

Best Wishes,

Janean

The longer I watch this, the more I laugh!

@suzyo Oooh, mini haul!

Fabulous haul @suzyo, it looks like you grabbed a lot of delicious scented items! 😍😊

The Tom Ford Soleil Blanc smells sooo good, as does the Sol de Janeiro!  Lovely haul @suzyo!

Chanel and Sephora purchases

C8600FFD-D096-4008-A6A2-B5618412A1A6.jpeg

Chanel Chance EDP 

64A73E94-6CD2-426D-B5EE-F7D4659FC4BA.jpeg

Tarte Pretty Things & Fairy Wings brush set, Too Faced Born This Way Concealer, Marc Jacobs Enamored Lip Gloss Stick (Sugar Sugar)

8 Replies
testing