Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

6E0A8CB1-562B-49AF-8BEF-726F471CD197.jpeg

FF0EFFC5-1C9E-4FA2-BE0B-1991183DF446.jpeg

3F09A844-7C1F-46AA-BC2F-9D6110A89726.jpeg

It’s a New Year and New Start which means time to start posting your hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets especially since Beautylish’s Lucky Bags start shipping at the end of the month.  This year will be extra special because my birthday lands on Chinese New Year! which never happens. I hope I get extra lucky this year!  Happy Birthday to all the January babies. @quspork @prettyinpa 

Re: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

PMG has the most beautiful palettes @Luvstravel ! My favorite is the same one that you received! ❤️❤️❤️ The CT palette also! Enjoy your eyeshadows and that Moschine fragrance bottle is adorable! 

@keana1, Can't wait to try out my Pat palette!

@keana1, Can't wait to try out my Pat palette!

So many fun pretties @Luvstravel. Enjoy!

@blackkitty2014, I know, I can't wait to try out the Pat...

@blackkitty2014, I know, I can't wait to try out the Pat palette. I was really impressed with the colors I've used from the Charlotte Tilbury palette so far.

Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

I've been trying to think of the things that I've hauled this month! I feel like I'm missing one or two things but I'm sure it's nothing major. Regular hauling: Too Faced Damn Girl mascara mini Urban Decay Brow Blade Maybelline Liquid Liner Anastasia Beverly Hills x Amrezy palette Belif True Cream moisturizer Jeffree Star Magic Star Concealer Jeffree Star Magic Star powder Jeffree Star H**x3 lipstick then my Beautylish lucky bag came in and I'm actually really happy with it. Holiday lip set (H**x3, Dr*glord, Crocodile Tears, Doll Parts, Androgyny) Dirty Money Lipliner Blue Blood palette Blue straws

@Nickelliebear1   Great haul 

@Nickelliebear1, I ordered the Anastasia palette today, a...

@Nickelliebear1, I ordered the Anastasia palette today, are you liking yours? It swatched so great in the store, just wondering how it performs?

@Nickleliebear1, Thanks so much for the feedback and grea...

@Nickleliebear1, Thanks so much for the feedback and great tip on using Barb!

Re: @Nickelliebear1, I ordered the Anastasia palette today, a...

@Luvstravel I ended up sending out a message to my five closest girlfriends exclaiming that it was everything.  The mattes are very true to ABH's formula, powdery but extremely blendable.  The only of the shimmers that I've used so far is Waisted, which was a little underwhelming but it worked well as a brow bone highlighter that didn't blind anyone.  I also have dipped into Barb, which was my favorite shade from the swatches.  I used it on a wet brush (sprayed on the brush versus spraying and then picking it up, per Amra's recommendation) and pressed it in where I wanted it to be the most intense and then kind of drug the brush to give a more sheer application where I wanted to blend it-- and think that was the best application I've ever had for a pressed glitter. 

@Nickelliebear1 lovely haul, enjoy

@Nickelliebear1 ,

Great hauls!  Whew!  So many items!

Great haul @Nickelliebear1 ! Tha ABH Amrezy palette is gorgeous! Enjoy 😉

Great selections, @Nickelliebear1!  The Amrezy palette colors look so pretty.

It's almost the end of January and I'm surprised I haven't done any shopping yet, but these posts are tempting me! 🙂

Small Sephora haul

29C198C6-F287-4D1F-9D24-BFB25D9C6813.jpeg

Love the PMG lip glosses @faeriegirl ! 💕 your mini haul! 

Thank you @keana1!

@faeriegirl, Those Pat lippies are tempting me ❣

@faeriegirl, Those Pat lippies are tempting me ❣

Love the lip gloss kit, @faeriegirl!

Ooooo I ordered that fragrance too @faeriegirl I think it will be here tomorrow 🙌 great haul

Thank you @lmaster! I really like it❤️

2,152 Replies
testing