Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars

Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

6E0A8CB1-562B-49AF-8BEF-726F471CD197.jpeg

FF0EFFC5-1C9E-4FA2-BE0B-1991183DF446.jpeg

3F09A844-7C1F-46AA-BC2F-9D6110A89726.jpeg

It’s a New Year and New Start which means time to start posting your hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets especially since Beautylish’s Lucky Bags start shipping at the end of the month.  This year will be extra special because my birthday lands on Chinese New Year! which never happens. I hope I get extra lucky this year!  Happy Birthday to all the January babies. @quspork @prettyinpa 

Re: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

Not nearly as impressive as many of the other hauls, but here are my January buys.  Most of this has been cross posted to TJM/Marshalls thread, but I use the haul posts to keep track of how much I purchased during the entire month.  All in all I feel like I stayed within a reasonable budget & still picked up some really great stuff. 🙂

Ulta: I couldn't resist the 20% off plus 5 piece Drybar GWP

20200202_094744.jpg

Sephora:

20200103_172823.jpg

TJM/Marshalls: 3 separate trips

20200120_223033 (1).jpg20200116_211310 (1).jpg

20200127_205346 (1).jpg

@mrsmouse ,

These look like such satisfying hauls!  Especially the Drybar Blow Dryer Brush and GWP!

@mrsmouse, mask hauls are great hauls! Your skin will lov...

@mrsmouse, mask hauls are great hauls! Your skin will love it!

Re: @mrsmouse, mask hauls are great hauls! Your skin will lov...

Thanks @curlychiquita!  I still have yet to try the It's Skin Nutrition ones, but the It's Skin Moisture ones were wonderful!  🙂

Great haul!! @mrsmouse 

Thanks @lmaster🙂

My Ulta order finally came in so I should definitely post this before we get too deep into February.

Collective GWPsCollective GWPsThanks to those of you who gave me some recs on cleansing oils!  I'll start with these two and see what I think but I really want to try the Fresh Seaberry cleansing oil at some point.Thanks to those of you who gave me some recs on cleansing oils! I'll start with these two and see what I think but I really want to try the Fresh Seaberry cleansing oil at some point.Pics aren't doing this palette justice--those pans are large and in charge and the shadows are SO foiled...I can't even.Pics aren't doing this palette justice--those pans are large and in charge and the shadows are SO foiled...I can't even.I'm set for Beautyblenders for the year!I'm set for Beautyblenders for the year!Totally impressed with this Ulta GWP--I've seen a lot of you posting that you got it as well and I'm actually low-key excited about some of these.Totally impressed with this Ulta GWP--I've seen a lot of you posting that you got it as well and I'm actually low-key excited about some of these.

How amazing is that candy sprinkle packaging for those Beauty Blenders?!? <333

That beautyblender set is too perfect @CookieGirl1 love this haul

Thanks, @lmaster !

@CookieGirl1 I really need to try out the Original Beauty Blender already!!! I keep avoiding it because of the price but ahhh the pics I see everywhere just call to me!!! Great hauls girl!!! 😊

Lots of great hauls, @CookieGirl1!. I have to say, I love the look of the Beautyblender set!

I couldn't pass them up, @curlychiquita --I got them on a flash sale and the set ended up only being $25!

@CookieGirl1 ,

Nice hauls!  The Flower Palette is really interesting!  And that Beauty Blender set!

MAC Loud and Clear and Glossier hauls 

2B77390E-D6E9-42E2-BF8F-951489CE008F.jpeg

Gotta have the Mac!! Great haul @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster Thank you 

The MAC Loud and Clear looks like they''ll be great face powders, @SportyGirly125

@SportyGirly125, the MAC Loud and Clear look so pretty! 😍 What color is the gloss you picked up? The color looks like it will be very well suited for you! 💕

@itsfi The color is Painted Lady 

testing