Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

6E0A8CB1-562B-49AF-8BEF-726F471CD197.jpeg

FF0EFFC5-1C9E-4FA2-BE0B-1991183DF446.jpeg

3F09A844-7C1F-46AA-BC2F-9D6110A89726.jpeg

It’s a New Year and New Start which means time to start posting your hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets especially since Beautylish’s Lucky Bags start shipping at the end of the month.  This year will be extra special because my birthday lands on Chinese New Year! which never happens. I hope I get extra lucky this year!  Happy Birthday to all the January babies. @quspork @prettyinpa 

Re: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

@itsfi I think I would. I like that you can switch out the pan from what I have read. Everything about it is so elegant. There’s a brush and pouch underneath the initial packaging. 

@SportyGirly125, Sulwhasoo’s packaging on their LE items is always stunning. 💖 They put out something LE every year that is just beautiful and as you said, elegant. 😍

@itsfi This is my first purchase from the brand and probably won’t be my last.  Everything about it is amazing 

Got my little lot! Excited for this liner. It really goes on smooth, smudges nicely. Reminds me of the galaxy liquid liners, when you smudge it, it makes for a great shadow.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - #LASHSTORIES

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Flypencil Longwear Pencil Eyeliner Purple Stuff

@danielledanielle, That is a great color and it looks lik...

@danielledanielle, That is a great color and it looks like it went on so smooth!

@danielledanielle  Such a pretty colour! Does it last forever? 

It holds up pretty well @ather , wore it today and yesterday in my waterline.  And, after swatching, I tried smudging out that bottom line and it pretty much stayed.

I'm just curious about how long it will last.  Because I've already dulled the point from 3-4 uses.  Otherwise, it's a good liner. 

@danielledanielle  Hopefully it will last. I use Hourglass 1.5MM Mechanical Gel Eye Liner Obsidian but I go through it so fast. 

Hi @danielledanielle ,

I am impressed with how pigmented they are! Thanks for sharing these swatches. I love the shade as well. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@danielledanielle That shade is so pretty! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@danielledanielle looks great!!

@danielledanielle ,

Thanks for the swatches!  Purple Stuff looks beautiful!  I'm impressed.

Oh wow @danielledanielle! 💜💜💜 That purple is beautiful. What a gorgeous pop of color that will add to any eye look!

The liner looks so pretty, @danielledanielle!

Those are so pretty @danielledanielle 

Love the swatch of the liner, @danielledanielle!

Nice haul @danielledanielle! That eyeliner is beautiful!💜

@danielledanielle   That shade is gorgeous!  Adding that to my basket. 🙂

@danielledanielle that's the color I've been drooling over! Oh wow, it's sooooo pretty!!!

If you do decide to get it @CookieGirl1 , I think you'll be pleased.  They really do glide on well.

and the rest Ebay for the luxie after Ipsy didnt play nice. Sephora, @CookieGirl1 my fenty liners with the great promos. Have the black liner on my waterline right now since about 4 (its 820 pm so will update thoughts in the fenty thread about that.) swatches are bottom one swipe, darker... few swipes. 😉 Shades are Cuz I'm black & puppy eyez

testing