Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

6E0A8CB1-562B-49AF-8BEF-726F471CD197.jpeg

FF0EFFC5-1C9E-4FA2-BE0B-1991183DF446.jpeg

3F09A844-7C1F-46AA-BC2F-9D6110A89726.jpeg

Itโ€™s a New Year and New Start which means time to start posting your hauls for this month. I canโ€™t wait to see what everyone gets especially since Beautylishโ€™s Lucky Bags start shipping at the end of the month.  This year will be extra special because my birthday lands on Chinese New Year! which never happens. I hope I get extra lucky this year!  Happy Birthday to all the January babies. @quspork @prettyinpa 

Re: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

@SurprisedLemur  Better waaaaay late than never, right? I hope you enjoy everything! 

@WinglessOne  Yes exactly! I'm just happy they weren't cancelled.

They are gorgeous, @SurprisedLemur !  Which shades did you get?

@Ispend2much6  I got sextrology, realness, and beautiful creature. Did you pick any up during the sale?

@SurprisedLemur   Thank you!  I suspected I would like Sextrology and now I'm certain of it.  I also bought Realness and Beautiful Creature. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6  I think you're right, if you like those two you will like sextrology. It's just a little lighter and peachier, but still pretty neutral.

IMG_3360.jpgIMG_3312.jpeg

Nice haul, @Blackwhiskey ! 

I'm curious about the new Bite Foundation and the Pre-Glued eye lashes.

Hi @Blackwhiskey ,

This is a great haul! Let us know how you like the new Bite Foundation. I am also curious to hear how you like those pre glued lashes. I have such a hard time applying fake lashes. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@Blackwhiskey 

Great haul, Iโ€™d be curious to hear how the Bite preforms if you change your primer or application tool. 

Very nice,  @Blackwhiskey!

Great haul @Blackwhiskey!

Ooh, looking forward to your thoughts on the Bite products, @Blackwhiskey.

@Blackwhiskey  Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts on the new bite foundation!!!

i dont know if its the primer i used or the concealer or the micrrofiber blender but there are some parts where it kind of clinged to, not noticeable from far away but still. ill try to use a bit less next time though... those are just my first thoughts, it looks very nice right now though.

Hey @Blackwhiskey I ended up picking up a sample of the Bite foundation after a disasterous brow appointment.  The consultants were probably a little bored because the mall was dead so we got chatting, I was super put off when they gave application recommendations because typically speaking that never happens.  She ended up saying either a warm sponge or fingers to help heat the product and really help it melt into the skin.  I'd assume a brush or something with a lot of little fibres might end up absorbing too much of the product.  I haven't tried it out yet so I can't yay or nay that.  

I was super tempted by the tatcha promotion, and was finally pushed into making a purchase by my mom. I have to say that I have no regrets what-so-ever. I ended up purchasing the dewy skin cream, and the deep cleanse. I ended up getting some amazing products for free, which was the lip balm, the oil, face mask, two eye masks, and the moisturizing water cream. I cant wait to put them to some good use already.

IMG_2071.JPG

Hi @Anastasiya13 ,

your mom is very smart ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you enjoy your Tatcha goodies! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Haha thank you. I created a makeup/skincare lover in her.

Glad that your mother pushed you to purchase Tatcha skincare @Anastasiya13 ! You have great samples and DS ! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‰

@keana1  Thank you hon. I am so happy with the products, since I loved samples that I've tried of them before, and happy to get some full size.

1 Reply
testing