Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

6E0A8CB1-562B-49AF-8BEF-726F471CD197.jpeg

FF0EFFC5-1C9E-4FA2-BE0B-1991183DF446.jpeg

3F09A844-7C1F-46AA-BC2F-9D6110A89726.jpeg

It’s a New Year and New Start which means time to start posting your hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets especially since Beautylish’s Lucky Bags start shipping at the end of the month.  This year will be extra special because my birthday lands on Chinese New Year! which never happens. I hope I get extra lucky this year!  Happy Birthday to all the January babies. @quspork @prettyinpa 

Re: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

@SurprisedLemur  Better waaaaay late than never, right? I hope you enjoy everything! 

@WinglessOne  Yes exactly! I'm just happy they weren't cancelled.

They are gorgeous, @SurprisedLemur !  Which shades did you get?

@Ispend2much6  I got sextrology, realness, and beautiful creature. Did you pick any up during the sale?

@SurprisedLemur   Thank you!  I suspected I would like Sextrology and now I'm certain of it.  I also bought Realness and Beautiful Creature. 🙂

@Ispend2much6  I think you're right, if you like those two you will like sextrology. It's just a little lighter and peachier, but still pretty neutral.

IMG_3360.jpgIMG_3312.jpeg

Nice haul, @Blackwhiskey ! 

I'm curious about the new Bite Foundation and the Pre-Glued eye lashes.

Hi @Blackwhiskey ,

This is a great haul! Let us know how you like the new Bite Foundation. I am also curious to hear how you like those pre glued lashes. I have such a hard time applying fake lashes. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@Blackwhiskey 

Great haul, I’d be curious to hear how the Bite preforms if you change your primer or application tool. 

Very nice,  @Blackwhiskey!

Great haul @Blackwhiskey!

Ooh, looking forward to your thoughts on the Bite products, @Blackwhiskey.

@Blackwhiskey  Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the new bite foundation!!!

i dont know if its the primer i used or the concealer or the micrrofiber blender but there are some parts where it kind of clinged to, not noticeable from far away but still. ill try to use a bit less next time though... those are just my first thoughts, it looks very nice right now though.

Hey @Blackwhiskey I ended up picking up a sample of the Bite foundation after a disasterous brow appointment.  The consultants were probably a little bored because the mall was dead so we got chatting, I was super put off when they gave application recommendations because typically speaking that never happens.  She ended up saying either a warm sponge or fingers to help heat the product and really help it melt into the skin.  I'd assume a brush or something with a lot of little fibres might end up absorbing too much of the product.  I haven't tried it out yet so I can't yay or nay that.  

I was super tempted by the tatcha promotion, and was finally pushed into making a purchase by my mom. I have to say that I have no regrets what-so-ever. I ended up purchasing the dewy skin cream, and the deep cleanse. I ended up getting some amazing products for free, which was the lip balm, the oil, face mask, two eye masks, and the moisturizing water cream. I cant wait to put them to some good use already.

IMG_2071.JPG

Hi @Anastasiya13 ,

your mom is very smart 😉 I hope you enjoy your Tatcha goodies! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Haha thank you. I created a makeup/skincare lover in her.

Glad that your mother pushed you to purchase Tatcha skincare @Anastasiya13 ! You have great samples and DS ! Enjoy 😉

@keana1  Thank you hon. I am so happy with the products, since I loved samples that I've tried of them before, and happy to get some full size.

testing