Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

6E0A8CB1-562B-49AF-8BEF-726F471CD197.jpeg

FF0EFFC5-1C9E-4FA2-BE0B-1991183DF446.jpeg

3F09A844-7C1F-46AA-BC2F-9D6110A89726.jpeg

It’s a New Year and New Start which means time to start posting your hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets especially since Beautylish’s Lucky Bags start shipping at the end of the month.  This year will be extra special because my birthday lands on Chinese New Year! which never happens. I hope I get extra lucky this year!  Happy Birthday to all the January babies. @quspork @prettyinpa 

Re: Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

@itsfi  I haven’t tried them yet but I’ll let you know!!! Yes it is my birthday month!!!

@ather Happy birthday month to you too!!! 

@SportyGirly125  Happy Birthday month to you!!’ 

@ather Thank you 

Have a fabulous birthday month, @ather! 🙂

@itsfi  Thank you 😊 

@ather I spy a bday reward...happy birthday! 🎉

@averylayne  Thank you!!!

Jolly January Hauls 2020, New Year New Start

Ulta, Eve for 50% off of something I already love. and tarte gwp. CT direct Dreamgasm. And my almost final luxie order but my pro collection is complete. Ipsy did something dirty. For WEEKS, they had luxie brushes, most of, if not all, discounted. Crazy to turn down prices. So I started buying the brushes I would use most but ending up buying them all (pro collection mostly) & at once because slowly they were raising the prices. I bought the white pearl eye set for $9 on 12/31. Order confirmed. got a email on 1/9 that they cancelled my order due to a processing error, but here's the kicker, they had it still available but for $36. so, I happily wrote them an email-false advertising. They said they had the price wrong & had to correct it, won't make it right for me but gave me 600 points. 😠 So....someday this is going to happen to a beauty obsessed lawyer with time & the know how to burn. I just went & bought them off ebay. Rant over

You did it again @sonnydee ! Another great haul! Sorry about your problems with Ipsy ! 💕

thank you @keana1

thank you @keana1

Another wonderful haul @sonnydee enjoy!

thanks @lmaster I try😜

thanks @lmaster I try😜

@sonnydee ,
CT Dreamgasm is lovely!  Thank you for the swatches! 

Your Luxie Brushes look wonderful!  (So sorry there was such a hassle with ipsy.)

thanks @tsavorite still waiting for that blue CT to be re...

thanks @tsavorite still waiting for that blue CT to be released💙

@sonnydee, I’m so sorry about them canceling your order. Grrrr!!! 😖

Your new CT quad is lovely! 💕 That Eve Lom set looks luxe and fancy. 🤗 Have you tried that brand before? Any favorites? 

I have & LOVE the cleanser @itsfi. It's up there with Omo...

I have & LOVE the cleanser @itsfi. It's up there with Omorovicza for me. Takes everything all, doesn't strip your skin but doesn't leave a scary, I'm going to clog your pores film. I already have it & the mask (can't remember if I tried that though)but the moisturizer is a new one for me. Its a longer step process & not like flowers smell (stinky-herbal) but if you do it right, 😍 & all worth it @averylayne

Re: I have & LOVE the cleanser @itsfi. It's up there with Omo...

@sonnydee good to know, thanks!

@sonnydee I almost got that eve lom set. have you tried their products? would love to hear your thoughts once you've gotten a chance to test it out!

@sonnydee  That CT palette 😍

Right?! 😍😍😍@ather, I justified the "low stock" ribbon...

Right?! 😍😍😍@ather, I justified the "low stock" ribbon on CT site, 'with its neutral, i love neutrals!'
20 Replies
testing