Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Happy June BIC! ๐ŸŒท

Let's jump with joy, Summer is almost here!  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐ŸŒž

giphy.gif

โ€ƒ

June brings the official start of Summer, โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿ™Œ Father's Day ๐Ÿ’—, The end of school ๐Ÿซ , better weather *maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž* , and sooo many excellent things to be jazzed about. 

Please share your jaunty June Hauls with us  ๐Ÿ›  What are you super jazzed about recieving this month? We just love to see it all! 

And, Of course a huge ๐Ÿฅณ Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿฐ to all the June babies! 

giphy-1.gif

โ€ƒ

Re: ๐ŸŽทJazzy June Hauls 2023 ๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒบ

Those are great purchases ๐Ÿ™‚ @Loretta55 Oooh I hope to you love your new palette. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š Yuca looks so good!

Thank you very much @CynthieLu. Those are my kind of colors.

โ€ƒ

IMG_3176.jpeg

Skincare and nail polish haulette. I needed to restock on hyaluronic acid serum, but I couldnโ€™t find the one I bought before from Hado Labs. I really enjoyed it and it made a great alternative to The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL. I didnโ€™t want to go hunting around for it all day, so I grabbed this one from Uno. So far itโ€™s much thinner than the other serums Iโ€™ve used but it has a refreshing citrus scent to it. 

I also grabbed a few nail polishes while I was at Walmart. I misplaced the pink one and my current white is beyond fixing with some polish thinner. The glitter topper is just for fun. 

I also restocked on Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL. I was debating between just getting the mini and the full size. Good thing I went with the full size because it meant spending over $35 and getting a giant bag of samples!

IMG_3177.jpeg

They even threw in SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask CoconutIโ€™m keen to try some of these out in the future. 

Lovely haul @JoSometimes 

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Fun haul, @JoSometimes!

Thanks @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@JoSometimes  Great haul!! I love the T28 spray! Great job getting the full size! That sparkly polish is so fun. I canโ€™t wait to see it in action!! Also great score with all the samples!

@ather Iโ€™ve gone through a few of these bottles now. The spray is really calming and works so well!

Iโ€™m hoping I can have a little quiet time to myself tomorrow to try out the sparkly topper. Today was just too hectic to squeeze it in but my nails are in need of a little TLC.

@CynthieLu nice stuff, enjoy

@CorgiMommy I think you may have mixed up some of the threads. ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope you enjoy all the samples and goodies @JoSometimes ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @CynthieLu! I wish some of the skincare samples were more than just one dayโ€™s worth. I canโ€™t make a decision based on one try. 

Nice hauls @JoSometimes.

Thank you @Loretta55 

@JoSometimes Great skincare and nail polish haul. How do you use the Tower 28 Spray? I have a mini but have yet to try it out.

@Mellmars1185 I use it either as toner or immediately after it. If I catch myself feeling itchy or irritated, Iโ€™ll also just spray it directly on my skin and try to put something cool on top after. 

Cross-posted from For the love of hair accessories 

20230609_174017.jpg

โ€ƒ

More from Aerie and AEO.

Cute clips! @greeneyedgirl107 

@greeneyedgirl107  Great clips!! 

Oooh accessories ๐Ÿ˜ @greeneyedgirl107 

Conversation Stats
Photos286
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy-1.gif
  • Blueberry Gumdrops is magnetic; polish on the stick stem (instead of the nail) shows how it looks with no magnet used.
  • One of these kids is not like the others, one of these kids just doesn't belong...
  • I've never used a Dreamland polish, but I know and love the Phoenix polishes I've used so far.
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
  • IMG_6374.jpeg
  • PXL_20230601_210302573.jpg
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
  • IMG_9201.jpeg
  • IMG_9202.jpeg
  • IMG_9197.jpeg
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
  • riri-bye
  • MTXX_MH20230602_141644077.jpg
testing